The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kill 1 Delve Boss in Cyrodiil is broken

Cirantille
Cirantille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just captured a farm and endeavor is completed

A friend killed a random mage NPC in tower and completed it

:joy:
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally, a "broken endeavor" thread about something unlocking too easily rather than not at all! Thanks for the tip :)
    PC NA
  • Spurius_Lucilius
    Spurius_Lucilius
    ✭✭✭
    I’m on my healer running around healing people in front of an outpost and suddenly completed it.
    PC NA Casual/PVP
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I got mine off of a player, but it also could've been the NPCs in my AoE as well. Definitely broken since I wasn't in a Cyrodiil delve.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got it from flipping Winter's Peak.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Others in Zone were talking about getting theirs with flips also, so it seems to be related to flipping things.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I killed two delve bosses and nothing. Went to Imperial City to get my ticket and then went back to Cyrodiil to get those tickets. Decided to flip a resource on the way to turn in quest and first NPC I killed gave me the endeavor.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, doing Bruma town daily. Killing the Capstone Cave boss twice, nothing. Killing the Shadowed Path Magister, boom, it's done.
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that there is a “main boss” in Cyrodiil delves. I got mine from the spriggan in Bloodmayne cave. The other two did not give credit. Apparently the developers forgot there are multiple bosses in these delves, unless this is intended.
    Edited by Gundug on June 30, 2021 9:28AM
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gundug wrote: »
    It seems that there is a “main boss” in Cyrodiil delves. I got mine from the spriggan in Bloodmayne cave. The other two did not give credit. Apparently the developers forgot there are multiple bosses in these delves, unless this is intended.

So broken in more then one way
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. I saw the message come up while I was capturing Cropsford.
    I thought maybe someone in my group had gone into a delve for he AP boost but they were all in keeps/outposts.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So broken in more then one way

Yeah, I didn’t test to see if just killing the spriggan boss would be enough for the credit, or all three bosses are needed. I had already killed the other two multiple times.

Edit: I tested this with a different account and earned the endeavor only killing the spriggan, Acanthia, Chosen of Nirn in Bloodmayne Cave. I did not touch the other bosses.
    Edited by Gundug on June 30, 2021 10:05AM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on my healer running around healing people in front of an outpost and suddenly completed it.
    If you heal somebody killing an enemy it count as support. Once got complete at an delve trough an one way door.
    Apparently some npc, probably the tower mages count as bosses.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did kill a boss in a delve that has only one boss (CapStone Cave, near Bruma). I was alone there. Didn't trigger the endeavor completion.
    Killing one guard at a town flag did the trick, though.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on June 30, 2021 11:05AM
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did kill a boss in a delve that has only one boss (CapStone Cave, near Bruma). I was alone there. Didn't trigger the endeavor completion.
    Killing one guard at a town flag did the trick, though.

At least that guard got to feel important before he died, being declared a boss.
  • TheGrognard
    TheGrognard
    ✭✭
    GG ZOS; thanks for wasting my time; again.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like they are fixing it for future endeavors but its one heck of a bug. just about everything BUT delve bosses seems to count for endeavor, heh
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I forget which delve I went into. It had two bosses though and I popped both of them. Another player was there for the first one and he didn't get his endeavor either.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Guard NPC being considered by the game as a Delve Boss could kinda be fitting. Those Guards can be nasty.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah broken on Xbox eu too.

Killed 2 delve bosses, nothing.
    Killed a random noc at a flag - boom
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup. PC NA:

Killed two bosses in a delve, no credit.
    Captured a resource, killing guards in the process, got credit.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I killed the bosses in Bloodmayne Cave a couple times each and it didn't trigger. Just did one of the other ones.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran up and threw heals on some players getting oils poured on them at Chal FD and got credit for the cyro delve endeavor. It’s really bugged.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Castian
    Castian
    ✭✭✭
    I killed something in Imperial City and it completed. I don't remember what because I wasn't paying close attention.
  • priestnall.andrewrwb17_ESO
    Randomly dinged for me killing the ‘elite’ Imperial Lieutenant NPC in overland Cyro.
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killed all 3 bosses in a delve, got nothing. Killed the goblin chief near Cropsford for the town quest, got the endeavor.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »
    I just captured a farm and endeavor is completed

A friend killed a random mage NPC in tower and completed it

:joy:

And here I left Cyrodill to do today's endevours after killing three delve bosses without getting the completion. lol
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GRRR killed 12 delve bosses and nothing.

• Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, I killed a boss and didn't get it. Then the notification popped up during a keep siege., must have been triggered by killing a guard or something.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Menders OP.

I wish my DK tank could cast Negate like the flag DKs can!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.