The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ebonsteel style pages

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there any chance of getting this style on the event boxes or we only get it on the Impresario?
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    They drop from IC bosses and with tickets. Haven’t heard from them dropping from event boxes.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xv1_me wrote: »
    They drop from IC bosses and with tickets. Haven’t heard from them dropping from event boxes.

Thats correct, I got the cuirass style page from a district boss in IC.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok! I didn't get any yet, but I didn't kill much bosses there yet. That's good to know. Thank you. ;)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also sewer bosses (patrolling horrors?) and mini bosses (crossed swords spawn locations). I got a page from a mini boss, but after that, nothing-- although I haven't been farming the mini bosses this time like I've done in the past. I actually just bit the bullet and bought my 3 missing pages from guild traders, just so I won't have to worry about them and can spend event tickets on other things.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last MYM I spent a fair amount of time farming the sewer bosses to get them all, plus a few spares.
  • Tra_Lalan
    Tra_Lalan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last MYM I got all of them, but now I can't get a single page. Killed like 20-30 bosses (sewers, city, molag), maybe the drop rate is lower.