The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hardest hitting acid spray

Zeromaz
Zeromaz
✭✭✭✭
I'm using (Sharpened) Asylum bow, Swamp Raider, and Morag Tong. Wrathful Strikes, Untamed Aggression, Master-at-Arms, Biting Aura.

Can anyone think of a wait to get this ability to hit its hardest?

This if from a pvp perspective, Thank you
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wont work, that skill is not a big dmaage number skill. Asylum bow is useless. It is a standalone major breach that only effect half of your damaging abilities.

Use poison bow ultimate with a cheesy gang setup for hard hitting poison bow stuff.
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wont work, that skill is not a big dmaage number skill. Asylum bow is useless. It is a standalone major breach that only effect half of your damaging abilities.

Use poison bow ultimate with a cheesy gang setup for hard hitting poison bow stuff.

Cool but i didn't ask for any of that information.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you need to see AsylumBow and Acid spray as a buff set for your Bow abilities that you do afterwards within the 10 and 5 secs respectively. The question is rather: How reliable can you get how many Lethal Arrows on target with in the next 4 secs?

In and of itself, Arrow Soray's damage will always be pitiful, the direct damage part and the DoT. The reason is, that any improvement to its damage will also almost always improve the damage of better options like Lethal Arrow or whatever class options you have. Be it through Champion Points or Set Choice.

I do not know for sure, but I believe the DoT and the debuff are cleansable anyways, right? So why bother...
    read, think and write.In that order.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »
    I'm using (Sharpened) Asylum bow, Swamp Raider, and Morag Tong. Wrathful Strikes, Untamed Aggression, Master-at-Arms, Biting Aura.

No cp? If so consider malacath. It is more damage than your entire Morag tong set. I'd say witch knight set (I think that's the name, the more damage to poisoned targets set) or another high damage set such new moon or spriggens.
    Cp? Not sure, I don't play in that.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For CP the arrow spray counts as AoE and direct damage with a DoT component. Getting the CP stars that buff those three things should see a substantial increase in damage. However, if you're a crit build you might wanna boost critical damage to fight back the critical resistance, and having a high physical penetration stat would aid in chewing through people's armor to.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeromaz wrote: »

Make sure you weave it with LA's to keep up the Hawk's Eye passive for 25% extra damage.
    People who talk about it not being viable just haven't learned to use it properly. I run Swamp Raider+Spriggan's+Balorgh's on my stamblade and use Acid Spray as a spammable. Buffed W/O Balorgh's the DD portion crits low at 3500 and as high as 5500 on PvP oppenents and if I use a full 500 Ulti I have 26K Physical Pen for 10 seconds and I see Crits with a low of 6000 and highs of up to 8500. All of which is pretty good damage for an AOE spammable that also ticks for a few seconds if you stop spamming it.