The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Major scam ingame

Master_Kas
Master_Kas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Where can I get a hold of ZOS workers? Just got scammed big ingame.

I have the full recording through nvidia shadowplay, the username and screenshot. I tried submitting a ticket but got the generic reply with 0 help. Don't want to link video here as it fall under name and shame.

Please anyone from ZOS contact me.
EU | PC
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Master_Kas, please report this scam to Customer Support here. Be sure to include the video in your report.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello @Master_Kas, please report this scam to Customer Support here. Be sure to include the video in your report.

I just did but getting no reply.

My ticket number is: 210628-001832

Any chance I will get my gold back or all that hard work was for nothing? As I only get the generic response about 'wont discuss outcome yada yada'

No wonder scammers and cheats love this game
    EU | PC
  • BlackMowgli
    BlackMowgli
    ✭✭
    I guess ZOS gets a lot of support tickets every day, do you really think, they will reply in 5 seconds?

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Master_Kas

A forum PM regarding the current ticket status has been sent out so please check your inbox.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

I just did but getting no reply.

My ticket number is: 210628-001832

Any chance I will get my gold back or all that hard work was for nothing? As I only get the generic response about 'wont discuss outcome yada yada'

No wonder scammers and cheats love this game

Scammers and cheats absolutely love this game. You can use cheat engine and ruin the experience of other players, then make a phone call and get unbanned, but don’t you dare respond once to someone trolling you for twenty minutes! That’s a perma!