The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Is recruitment still open? I’m a returning player after a couple year hiatus.

PSN: PC0523

Thank you!
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @PC0523 Invite was sent! Welcome to NSO:) Please join us on discord as well.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    @Sookmagook Got it, thank you!
  • jaedhub14_ESO
    jaedhub14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hi ya sook, remember me, i left game and guild a few yrs back, id like to rejoin, kakotan is my psn id
    Edited by jaedhub14_ESO on April 23, 2021 7:25AM

New Scrolls Order - Member
    Twitter: @kakotan2143
    PSN: kakotan Server: PS4 NA
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @jaedhub14_ESO HEY Kako!! So happy your returning to the fold...I'll have an invite sent this morning!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • ValiantShade
    ValiantShade
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Sookmagook!

I am a brand new player who has realized that there are so many ways the game can be improved with a team. Lots of content that is hard to do alone (or alone well). I just had my ass handed to me by a world boss. wasn't pretty. You guys still recruiting? I'd love to be part of a group.

PSN: defree
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @ValiantShade Yup, we are still accepting new folks to join us. I'll have an invite sent today. Welcome to NSO! Please join us on discord...best and easiest way to meet fellow guildies and group for events.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • JEverclear
    JEverclear
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: JEverclear
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @JEverclear Invite on the way! Welcome:)

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • jevans824
    jevans824
    PSN: TheQatarian

Long time lone-wolf player. Grand Master Crafter. Wouldn't mind some assistance with veteran dungeons. But also happy to help newbies.
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @jevans824! We would love to have you! You were a member of my very first guild, Illicitus. This is such a small community. I'll have an invite sent tonight:) Welcome to NSO. discord info in motd. PS guild hall is VikingXan and we have all the set stations...all. Crafting is nice here.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • FightinTexasAg15
    FightinTexasAg15
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I am a brand new player that is looking to get the most out of ESO and looking to make some friends to play with.

If there is room I would like to join your guild!

PSN: Fightintexasag15
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @FightinTexasAg15 I'll have an invite sent tonight! Welcome to NSO:) Join us on discord!

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • mbradfo2_ESO
    mbradfo2_ESO
    ✭✭
    I would love to join up with you guys -- I've been on and off playing since launch and would love to make some friends and feel a part of a team. Gamer tag is mbradfo2
    Edited by mbradfo2_ESO on June 3, 2021 7:53AM
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @mbradfo2_ESO invite sent! Welcome to NSO:) Please join us on discord...its really where we do all our communication unless we group up.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • TheGrognard
    TheGrognard
    ✭✭
    Invite Please? Getting warmed up for Blackwood tomorrow!
    PSNID: TheGrognard
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have an invite sent shortly @TheGrognard ! Fingers crossed all goes well with this chapter:)

Sook

PS join us on discord! Link is in the guild message.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • TheGrognard
    TheGrognard
    ✭✭
    👍👍👍
  • Savatage79
    Hello all, I'm a long time mmo however sadly eso wasn't one of them. I was there day 1 for the likes of UO, EQ, DAOC,AC etc...those games were my life until about 2011ish or so, and then I got rolled into Destiny eventually and still a current D2 player, so being part of a clan/guild is what I enjoy for all these games.

I am a hard-core but casual player, meaning for me I've always strived to be tops in mmos as much as possible but I never let that trump just having a good time while doing it.

In eso I started when it released but it didn't grab me quite, and I eventually snagged it on ps4 way back and leveled a sorc to 47 and then my friends stopped so it sorta sidetracked me. So I've been itching to get into it and finally got back to my sorc, I'm totally lost lol there's so much it's pretty overwhelming...in any case, I'd love to join if there is room ...it'd be nice to have a direct access to some help and info via discord, and just a place to settle into . Hitman316 is my psn if needed. Thanks and hope to hear from someone 👍

Magnus
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Savatage79 Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO...please join us on discord as well as its how we do all our communication.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    PS5

Ken_Koerperich

No Discord, no laptop, only Console...

FYI, I YT Stream Daily.

So, if chat is potty mouthed, I won't be in it....

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    @Ken_Koerperich I'll have an invite sent to you today. Our events are posted in the in game motd, you can in game message host for rostering but definitely easier via discord. We generally don't spend time in voice chat unless during an event. I'm sure there is some potty mouthing happening but how much I can't say. Check us out anyway, see if we work for what you need.

Sook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    I accepted this AM as I was logging out for day.

Discord isn't on PS5 & can't be gotten.

No, my phone is just that, a phone, old POS flip style.

So, I'll hang in chat, if someone joins so be it & see how "ACTIVE" it is when I'm on.

This AM, every way shrine & Auridon were GHOST TOWNS.

I played almost 3 hours before I seen any activity in game....

So we'll see...

• Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's a NO from me.

Logged in, hit guild list, only 3 people on, all VETS.

Not one person in chat.

Not what I'm looking for.

Thanks!