Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a dye that matches the leather on the Legion Zero Destrier mount

Elusiin
Elusiin
✭✭✭✭✭
It looks kind of like a dark cherry or dark mahogany color of leather. I'm not sure which dye would match this, as I do not have many of them unlocked. If I knew the specific one, it would save me a lot of time.
  • Rory_FightingToFifty
    It’s a medium dark red on leather...so your best bet would be to be using leather medium armor styles. Heavy styles will make it shiny and change the hue. You could try a couple of these easy to earn reds:

Dragon knight blood - kill 10 DKs in PvP. Probably a bit darker.

Khenarthi red - pathfind the eyeballs in khenarthi’s roost. This one looks really close and would be my first try since it’s an easy unlock.

Flame knight red - discover and unlock six caves and striking locations in storm haven. A bit lighter than khenarthi.

Jode red - same as above but for Reapers March.

Nirncrux red - research nirn trait on any item.

One of those should get you pretty darn close. Given the mount’s backstory, the actual dye may be Daedric red (although this seems too dark, but on leather might lighten). That’s a grind...you have to find and kill all twelve generals at dark anchor events. There are guides for that, but it’d take some work. It’s a great red, though.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just happened to be wearing the dye that matches it when I went to check! It's Pact Blood Red, from the Hero of the Ebonheart Pact achievement.

Legion-Zero-Red.png
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thank you both for the info!