Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Guild Store / F key to set active guild

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello

Me again, this is my week... :(

I have a strange problem. I'm in 2 guilds. One is a trading guild. When I talk to the NPC for guild store, I use the F key to set the trading guild active. It works correctly for selling, but not for purchasing: if I want to purchase, although the active guild name is the correct one (name aside F at the screen bottom), the content I see is the one of the other guild (empty because it's no trading guild). I can't purchase in guild store therefore (although selling works trouble free). It's very annoying.

Additional info: I use addons TTC and Master Merchant.

Any idea how I can fix that so that I can purchase in the correct guild store?

Thanks for info/ideas
Edited by DreamyLu on June 12, 2021 7:17AM
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a long shot, but have you tried searching for something on that guild store page using the search bar at the top? When I open the buy page of my guild, all I see is the guild tabard until I actually search something. It could be that the guild appears empty when it is not.

Otherwise try toggling between the two guilds in the buy page in case it's some kind of UI bug?
    PC NA
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your hint. In the mean time, I found a way to bypass the problem: I installed the addon "Awesome Guild Store". With it enabled, I can now see the store of my trading guild to purchase from it.

I have no way to explain why it doesn't work without this addon though. I'm just thankful that it fixed the issue. o:)
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AwesomeGuildStore will autoload the first screen so you don't have to type anything and press search. Maybe that's all it was.
    PC NA