The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rotate Rewards for the Worthy and/or create for us new PVP gear to earn.

Sedare38
Sedare38
✭✭✭
Can we please have either NEW PVP gear, OR ROTATE in previous gear sets for our rewards of the worthy? Maybe switch it up every quarter, so every 3 months we get different gear from rewards for the worthy. How long have we had the current gear sets 2 or 3 years? This is ridiculous! PVPers want new gear too, or at least give us opportunities to earn past gear via rewards.

Also, what happened to top AP earners getting a chance to earn Master weapons? Granted that can be abused by AP traders, but maybe put in some kind of other incentive to earn top-tier gear.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not just master weapons, I’ve got a few pieces of gold trials gear from back in the day, when we only had the Craglorn trials.

My sticker book for current RftW sets has been complete for a couple months now, not that I ever expect to use them.

Either new sets or a handful of random crafting materials in each Reward would be great. At least the crafting mats would cut out the middle step for us.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've already collected full sets and set rewards to be deleted with junk buster
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, the stuff we get now is decon fodder.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why it can't be every set from cyrodiil.

The sets we get are all pretty bad too. Like I don't even remember what they are because I just dismiss them instantly.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, i support that. just sent me all existing sets to my mailbox pls, masterweapons, monstersets, trial sets, just all.
    animiertes-donald-duck-bild-0260.gif