The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Constant Disconnects

morrowjen
morrowjen
✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else getting DC'd every few minutes? I have been DC'd every 5 minutes since Blackwood dropped and been given every error ZOS's servers can think up. The game has become absolutely unplayable for me and at this point I have no idea how to fix it. My internet is fine but it's rare that I go longer than 5 mins without having to log in again.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 8, 2021 2:08PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @morrowjen

What platform are you experiencing these disconnects on?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA. It's still happening too. I've tried every trick I know and even played around with the router settings hoping that giving it priority would help. So far nothing has helped.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @morrowjen

There are a few troubleshooting steps below that can help improve your connection preventing some of the disconnections that are happening.
    • Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    • Ensure that any anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules for The Elder Scrolls Online.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post