Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Come celebrate Pride and enjoy the new chapter with friends! Social PvX guild w/ active Discord.

DresdenWhite
The Dominion Party Dojo!

Have you dropped a pug because you're tired of boss speed runs with no tank or healer in sight? Or maybe you've just been gaming for years and simply want to relax and have fun – even stand in the red every now and then? Yeah, us too.

Well, you no longer need to worry about running builds that youtube theory crafters tell you to. You can stand in the red and take bio breaks without wondering if someone will get upset. Want to learn a new role, improve your DPS or want advice on a better build? We have people who can help. Or maybe you want to run that wild, weird and wonderful setup you made yourself – do it! We do not judge here. Group, or not. Talk or just listen. There are no requirements. Hopefully you’ll find some great friends, have a lot of laughs, and create some awesome memories with us.

The Dojo is an adults only (21+) woman-led, LGBTQIA+ friendly, and neurodiverse-friendly casual/social PvX guild. We’re a positive home where you can play with mature, like-minded gamers. We value patience, support, inclusion, and kindness. If you’re new to ESO or have been here from the start, and no matter the content you want to run whether it's a chill housing night, farming for some gear from Sunspire, or taking to the battlefield in Cyrodiil (for the Queen!) there’s a community here for you. Drop in and say hello.

Choose any option to join:
  • Join our lively Discord and drop your GT!
  • Reply to this thread or PM me with your GT
  • Send an in-game mail to Dresden White
  • Find us in-game in the guild finder using these filter criterion Social > Activities: Dungeons, Questing, PVP>Play Style: Casual>Alliances: Aldmeri Dominion>Active Members: 101-300

Edited by DresdenWhite on June 8, 2021 2:28AM
My PvX social guildThe Dominion Party Dojo!
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    Hey, I have taken a fairly long break and looking to get back in for the upcoming chapter. I'm looking for a guild to help me get back into the game and PvP with, PvP is what I did the most. Played mostly solo and 2 man teams, but now I'm looking for more of group setting, I haven't really been apart of a guild for a long time since my 1st guild disbanded. My GT is Durikas75 if you think I'd make a good fit, thanks.
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • andrewalexanderkingb14_ESO
    Hey there, looking to join up with a chill, active guild. GT is PrepperAznH. Your discord link there is expired. Former player on PC ages ago, looking to play on Console now. Hit me up when you can
  • DresdenWhite
    Hey there, looking to join up with a chill, active guild. GT is PrepperAznH. Your discord link there is expired. Former player on PC ages ago, looking to play on Console now. Hit me up when you can

Thank you for letting me know! I tried to send your invite but it said account not found. Any numbers or spaces in there?
  • andrewalexanderkingb14_ESO

Thank you for letting me know! I tried to send your invite but it said account not found. Any numbers or spaces in there?

Woops! PrepperAzn H.
  • DresdenWhite
    We are still recruiting! Choose any option listed above and join our friendly crew! :)
  • DresdenWhite
    Come and join our chill and friendly group!
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @DresdenWhite ! I’m sorry, I know this thread is a little old, but is there any chance your guild is still recruiting? It sounds wonderful and I’d really like to join :). I’ve been playing for a little over a year now, but I’m pretty slow and still kind of noob-ish.
    My GT is DON’TBLINK42#402 (if that doesn’t work, try removing the #. It’s weird sometimes). Also, if you send me an invite can I also get a Discord link please? Thanks so much, and I hope to hang out with you all soon :)
  • DresdenWhite
    Hey @Shadowspawn42! Nothing to apologize for! You are absolutely most welcome with us. Our Discord is at https://discord.gg/U5cnz6PgMe
    I can get an in game invite to you but not till later as I’ll be at work all day. If you join the Discord someone else should be able to you one pretty quickly! Welcome! :)
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!! I’m pretty busy today too, so I won’t even be able to accept an invite until tonight anyway. So no worries
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join this guild. My gf and I recently started playing again after a long break from the game. My GT is: DruidVenture