Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has ANYONE found the "holey" tapestry lead?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering.
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would really love to know as well.

would be nice to push an update of my addon with all tapestry leads.. and have them included with mappins too...
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone? Spent days hunting down the other 14 with the help of a number of people, but this one seems to have eluded everybody. :(
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its not broken it will be found within an hour of the chapter going live. The amount of people hitting the live server as soon as it drops will be massive compared to what we get to log into PTS. With how hard we have looked though im leaning towards there being something wrong with it on the PTS or its locked behind some quests phased area.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »
    If its not broken it will be found within an hour of the chapter going live. The amount of people hitting the live server as soon as it drops will be massive compared to what we get to log into PTS. With how hard we have looked though im leaning towards there being something wrong with it on the PTS or its locked behind some quests phased area.

I mean, I completed every quest on the PTS, so I don't think it's the latter.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Inklings wrote: »

I mean, I completed every quest on the PTS, so I don't think it's the latter.

Since you actually had a team looking I"m going with broken on PTS, and therefore probably live.

Working as intended...
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody founf it in dutchess private study
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    somebody founf it in dutchess private study

giphy.gif