The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Add-On for Day/Night cycles in tamriel

Caroloces
Caroloces
✭✭✭✭✭
I have recently become quite fond of farming resource nodes at night. It's fun to see the glowing wisps of light at a greater distance, run to it, and then see 2 or 3 other glowing wisps in the distance. The problem is, I don't know when night occurs, and it's just by chance that it's night in tamriel when I'm playing. Is there an add-on that tracks Tamriel time, and allows you to gauge when (in real time) night will fall?
Thanks!
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
    Options
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    daim wrote: »

Yep, came here to suggest this. Great addon.

Also, if you wanna see what's up without being in-game, UESP's got you covered (like pretty much always)

https://esoclock.uesp.net/
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe the OP was asking for something that would track when night is when they are outside of the game, as it is fairly obvious when it is night while you are in the game.

If so OP here you go: https://esoclock.uesp.net/

edit: oops just saw that Greenhere already provided the link at the end of his post.
    Edited by danno8 on May 26, 2021 5:37PM
    Options
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caroloces wrote: »
    I have recently become quite fond of farming resource nodes at night. It's fun to see the glowing wisps of light at a greater distance, run to it, and then see 2 or 3 other glowing wisps in the distance. The problem is, I don't know when night occurs, and it's just by chance that it's night in tamriel when I'm playing. Is there an add-on that tracks Tamriel time, and allows you to gauge when (in real time) night will fall?
    Thanks!

Look up AddOns Darker Night and Tamriel Standard Time in this guide
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
    Options
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate your help. I'm currently trying the Tamriel Standard Time.
    Options