The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Ayleid well upgrade

Sagetim
Sagetim
✭✭✭
Been years now with the same setup can we get this on a rotation between health, magic, stamina? Something different
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They actually did upgrade it I believe. The duration of the buff went from ten minutes to half an hour or something.

But I wouldnt mind them switching the buff to something random, could be fun.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it so after you receive the buff, you are randomly ported onto the front flag of any of the 18 keeps.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather see them make them alliance wide buffs that stay on the characters of the alliance that controls it until another alliance takes it away from them. Make them have a few different buffs and stack. Something else to fight over away from the emp ring.
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ayleid Well, AP buff from boss, PVE zone buffs ( Craiglorn group event, etc ) ....any buff not player made should be 2 hour
    Edited by ThreeXB on June 1, 2021 5:11AM
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually think 30min is fair since most players die before that timer passes anyways. Also there are alot of ayleid wells that you might not even know.

The random buff would be cooler tho. 10% mag/stam recov 10% more max ressources or spell/wpd
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling