The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Any testing on what PVP will look like next patch?

Grandchamp1989
Grandchamp1989
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
In regards to sets, class and race?

So I can start preparing..
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP on pts is basically dueling, so in that perspective in mind:

-Clever Alchemist back bar seems to be very popular this patch on both stamina and magicka builds.
    -Frenzied Momentum Set is literally on every stamina toons that uses 2H front bar.
    -Most stamina toons go 5 medium, 2 heavy.
    -WW are kind of extinct, I don't think I have encountered even one.

-classes races , mostly is about the same as last patch. Stamina toons on average> Magicka toons.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think defense along with what the above poster said
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden, proc. The end.

A lot like live right now for anyone "in the know" except even worse now because of Gaze of Sithis, and PvE nerfs cutting the power of everyone else relative to certain builds.

I'd say PTS PvP is probably the LEAST competitive it has been in a long time.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will look like what it has been for the past year. An unplayable laggy rage inducing experience with skills being delayed or failing to cast at all lol.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will look like what it has been for the past year. An unplayable laggy rage inducing experience with skills being delayed or failing to cast at all lol.

And the only thing that doesent fail are procs..
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing changes beside meta gear