The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mirri in the Prophet's Dreams

Cabot
Cabot
✭✭✭
As I made a new character, I was going around with Mirri and decided to check how the prophet was doing. I guess she wanted to tag along.

I didn't see if anyone had noticed this, but I obviously didn't check every posting either.

If this is not a bug, and a companion CAN come to the Prophet's Dreams, they might need to get into the ghost gear.

1w0zxkvclgyc.png
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is SO WRONG.

There are other places where you can get into people's dream or realm, like King Emeric's dream or Sheogorath's realm. Companions simply have no place there. Also the merchant and the banker should not be able to be there :p
    Options
  • grumpy_pants95
    This is SO WRONG.

There are other places where you can get into people's dream or realm, like King Emeric's dream or Sheogorath's realm. Companions simply have no place there. Also the merchant and the banker should not be able to be there :p

YOU don't have any place in other people's dreams/realms as it is - you're only breaking the boundaries of other's for the good of your reputation in whatever quests you have to do those things and whatever the NPC is asking you to do. Considering you have free "hand" to walk around people's dreams i see no reason why YOUR companion can't come along with you to "aid/support" in the mystery you're facing.
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you swap gear while translucent it drops the ghost appearance. I'm curious how the Companions do against Molag Bal, I have a lot of characters who stopped short in Coldharbour and should be interesting taking them into the last bit of story.
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't think she should be there you could just unsummon her. Player choice.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    Considering existing non-combat pets, and combat pets like the necro archer/mage and the bear don't have a translucent overlay I doubt companions will get one too.
    Options
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Prophet sometimes dreams about strong dark-elven ladies.
    PC NA
    Options
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    The Prophet sometimes dreams about strong dark-elven ladies.

Don't we all?

3HqzrEK.jpg
    Edited by GreenHere on May 23, 2021 4:21PM
    Options
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You share his Dream, so you have power to alter it from inside if you able convince his mind
    go-deeper.jpg
    Options
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You share his Dream, so you have power to alter it from inside if you able convince his mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2jUhnCU9iA
    Options