Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ladies and guys, which of the playable races do you think have the most attractive males and why?

SkayuGame
SkayuGame
Soul Shriven

Ladies and guys, which of the playable races do you think have the most attractive males and why? 211 votes

Breton
19%
theskymovesKikazaruDarcyMardinAlurriaBlkadrEnemy-of-ColdharbourXarcCzerisix2fallMikeSkyrim333Celephantsylvius_BornasfinmomzprxLadyHeloiseRatzkifalold_scopie1945Kram8ionScallanaltunit21SilverIce58Snowy_Wyndra_Karn 42 votes
Redguard
6%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOdcam86b14_ESOtheroyalestpythonnub18_ESOJoanOfOrcFeric51ChickenSuckerPeacatcherGreenHereredlink1979spartaxoxoDukeCybranNightowl_74Starlight_WhisperAuztinito 14 votes
Orc
7%
MalthorneEvergnarMarcus_ThraciusRecremenitscomptonElusiingroober13aaisoahoWaltherCarrawayDrunkenFistjoergingerUrzigurumashRasande_RobinLord0fNuggetsChips_Ahoykaushad 16 votes
Altmer
14%
dsalterparpinLadyLethallaLioraValkyrieGiantFruitFlyemilyhyoyeonMythrialDrowcoop500Seminolegirl1992Cielster_WoodmauleseBatgirlWildRaptorXBretonMageAshrynArchangelIsrapheltonyblackskyrimfantasyCirantilleNevidyraRinging_Nirnroot 30 votes
Bosmer
2%
CloudtraderTelvanniWizardDreamyLuKadraeusnizarmeow 5 votes
Khajiit
9%
BriolaseGreasytenguSydneyGreyMiyukiShibaDosuulGreystagRageKingnukk3rAscarlthe1andonlyskwexnesakinterNagastaniRyuvainMythreindeeraurorableSammyKhajitRedMuseKitzibooMesite 19 votes
Nord
7%
SirAndyIruil_ESOSheezabeastVhozekhrothbernLarianaFreakin_HytteLeogonArchMikemRupzSkoomaShewolf075ZaryinNord_RaseriWyrd88hasiRugby_hook 16 votes
Dunmer
7%
NeriakCoatmagicTovenaar335TheImperfectIrfindMichaeSidraWillowskykaisernickjm42MiragentMathusMpotato101Einher2137Eccentric_VampireFenris_Arainai 15 votes
Argonian
10%
Janus_Cruentiphaneub17_ESOKhrogoiyxSorakadem0n1kDjennkuOneForSorrowParasaurolophusClyde_BlueSnakeMartoBrrrofskiNiblixAnyronTyrobagVelesRaptorRodeoGodBoraxFluxZyreistWiseSky 23 votes
Imperial
14%
vailjohn_ESOHanokihsLisaorion_1981usub17_ESOpriestnall.andrewrwb17_ESOSheridanArcVelarianZenzukiAstironSleep724DojohodaDocFrost72AcadianPaladinheaven13TairenSoulmaster_vanargandJierdanitTharonilNotaDaedraWorshippermarkulrich1966 31 votes
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Breton, Redguard, Imperial:

U0MJ6g2.png

cf8bmTM.png

OuMvh2N.png
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Khajiit because All Cats Are Beautiful
  • Taytertot
    Taytertot
    Soul Shriven
    Imperial
    I feel so basic for voting for a human race lol. High elves are a close second though.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    None, honestly, because the male face models all have a sort of pie-faced quality to them.

But if I have to choose... Imperials are the easiest to make rugged/angular and fairly handsome. At least in my experience.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Altmer
    Altmer <3
    Because I love their semi-tanned gold skin, sharp face features, jawline, plus semi-aggressive, looks manly to me! :#
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer
    Goblins ❤️
  • Taytertot
    Taytertot
    Soul Shriven
    Imperial
    Goblins ❤️

Omg... Husband material :love:

3fircu9z3q041.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=093dcc5b00ed2fdae7b16747f540f41c3b13470c
  • orion_1981usub17_ESO
    orion_1981usub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    Mer klingon brow. Poor beastfolk. But in the end if you were gonna make a Don Jaun, only imperial comes close enough.
  • Nagastani
    Nagastani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Hah I chose Khajit, I think the editor has some great features for them and am glad to see this done, esp compared to other Elder Scrolls games.

However with that said, a better question for me is which race has the most attractive females? Which would probably be Altmer or Bosmer.

The thing is, on some of the models, especially Breton and Dunmer, the eyebrows and facial features look washed. Like they're using a real unnatural, low grade texture. It's more apparent on some races than others.

At same time, the default Orc model looks awful however as a testament to just how powerful the character creator can be, I can make a good looking Orc after a couple minutes.

So ZOS good job on the character creator however Breton and Dunmer facial textures/eyebrows/beards need sharper textures.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian
    Attractive men can save you from a shipwreck
    Edited by WiseSky on May 28, 2021 11:49PM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Meet my Naked Nord "Thorwald Titanborn", Dragon Knight

Crowned Mr. Sexual Innuendo of Tamriel in 2014!
    w00t.gif

post-2-1395871339.png

Edited by SirAndy on May 29, 2021 12:19AM
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    Bosmer, obviously. Nah, this is one of those cases where I'm kind of not sure. Chose Bosmer because I'm biased and my main is a Bosmer :P I like the way the Bosmer females look, and the males are alright I guess. This poll is a little difficult because I don't always like the look of both sexes of either of the races. Redguards, Nords, and Imperials look great all around imo, though I've noticed the same face on a lot of Redguard males more than the females. Bretons look good, but for some reason I notice the same faces on 90% of Breton females too while I don't notice it as much on others. That bugs me. I guess it's because I like but also dislike that particular face that shows up on nearly every female Breton, so it sticks out to me. The Redguard male faces stuck out to me the moment I made a Redguard. Met an npc 5 mins later that looked exactly like me.

Dunmer, Altmer, Khajiit, and Argonians all look great regardless. Male Orcs look great, but I've never liked the faces of orc females, and they pretty much all have the same issue. Kinda like their faces are too low on their heads or something idk.

Players are a different story. Most male players I see have their faces covered, so I can't really say. I have noticed male Bosmer players always seem to have the same face, though. Female Bosmer tend to look very different, ranging from battle-hardened to extremely elegant. I probably notice it more just because I play a female Bosmer and I tend to compare others to mine, though.

If I could change my vote, I'd probably say either Altmer or Dunmer. They're the two races I most frequently see and think, "You look cool" or "You look pretty." Love their eyes. Otherwise, I'd say Khajiit or Argonians because they tend to look good regardless of the npc or player.
    Edited by Kadraeus on May 29, 2021 12:41AM
  • RageKing
    RageKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    im a furry
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    I like handbags.
  • seldomseenkd
    seldomseenkd
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Slays-The-Ladies
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton just over to the left.
    Edited by Nestor on May 29, 2021 1:12AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial
    Love my Imperials. Redguard look dope too. Nords always come out cross eyed for me. Not gonna rate Elves or beast folk.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    I voted Dunmer but my top would be maormer by far. Altmer, khajiit and orc are good too.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    I've seen some amazing Khajiit.
    Shirtless though, seems so natural.
    Edited by Ryuvain on May 29, 2021 3:01AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redguard
    Imperial is close but not quite as good for me
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer
    I love both altmer and dunmer.
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Definitely Khajiit followed by Redguard. I have one of each girl on Eu so started one of each boy on NA. Sadly, I decided male Nords, Bosmer and Orcs were rather unattractive so I created two more Khajiit based on my own kitties irl =^.^=
  • supersonic_kitten
    supersonic_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Altmer
    big boys
  • Orion_89
    Orion_89
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton
    Bretons.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I find them all fugly. I even had a nice little cc guide for creating attractive characters....Though when compared to other games in depth CC’, I just find ESO’ graphics highly outdated.

ESO needs a graphics overhaul and an New CC very badly imo. Too many clones walking around.
  • Mahabahabtha
    Mahabahabtha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noone sees the forum-bots?
    "In fact, I’ve met more PVEers that are worse at PvE than PvPers."
  • Chips_Ahoy
    Chips_Ahoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    What kind of question is that?

The subject should not even be up for debate, Gorgo the Beautiful is the canon of beauty in Tamriel.

eso64-2021-05-29-13-26-20.png
    Edited by Chips_Ahoy on May 29, 2021 6:32PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Khajiit are the most adorable. (No, NOT in a sexual way, of course.)
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Altmer
    This is tough for me as I love all Mer; my friends' Mer characters and my own are a new level of gorgeous to me, as are many other's characters I've seen and even some npcs. I love how they look so beautiful and yet clearly not human. Their skin tones are all wonderful to me, and their faces have such a beautiful bone structure, which is only complimented further by the graceful slant to their eyes (in contrast, to me humans in this game have dreafully "blocky" features with eyes that tend to be much too close together...especially Nords). But since I have to only pick one race, I pick Altmer for my main's sake :)
    Edited by Suna_Ye_Sunnabe on May 29, 2021 7:02PM
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    Cats, the answer is always cats. Unless it's 42, then it's 42 cats.