The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Arcane Alacrity CP. Your toughts?

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I play a magsorc here and there, but I main a stamblade. With this cp star slotted, dodgerolls while shielded becomes cheaper in light armor then it is in medium armor and some well fitted slotted too, is this really ok tho? I mean, my magsorc has more then 24k shields slotted when i stack 2 of them and then i can easily dodgeroll 5 or 6 times ontop of that.
To me, this feels wrong, that I can dodgeroll more on my magsorc and maintain stam sustain better then I can on my stamblade. (when it comes to dodgerolls)

Toughts?

unknown.png

PC EU
PvP only
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No problem at all, players have to make trade offs to slot that star.

Works on stam too btw, I've seen templars using it with blazing/bone shield stacks. So your stam blade could get the same benefit if you choose to.

I wonder if it works with the shield from brawler?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    No problem at all, players have to make trade offs to slot that star.

Works on stam too btw, I've seen templars using it with blazing/bone shield stacks. So your stam blade could get the same benefit if you choose to.

I wonder if it works with the shield from brawler?

Probably works with brawler np

PC EU
    PvP only
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works even with Psijic skill passive shield if you roll while blocking.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This star is both completely fine as well as a rare example of an actually interesting CP star option.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »
    It works even with Psijic skill passive shield if you roll while blocking.

Oh,that could be sick, gotta test it

PC EU
    PvP only