Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brassy Assassin

Dokata
Dokata
Please bring back Brassy Assassin personality! I didn't even play when she was!)
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think you just missed it.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah was just a few months ago, wont likely come back until sometime next year at the earliest, unfortunately.
  • Dokata
    Dokata
    No, this year was not.

The Brassy Assassin Personality is no longer available. It was available for purchase from the Crown Store from July 6th to July 10th, 2017 (https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26113?Crown-Store-Showcase:-July-2017), from March 11th to March 14th, 2019. (https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55821), from November 19 to November 23, 2020 (https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59065)
    Edited by Dokata on May 25, 2021 4:24AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It last returned in November 2020, so still relatively recent... on the Crown Store's scale at least.

I do wish they would rotate more frequently, especially in terms of hairstyles and personalities. There are some hairstyles that haven't been back to the crown store in any way since 2017.
  • Dokata
    Dokata
    Yes, thanks, I also found the link and edited my post)

I would like to have more personalities and hairstyles available at all times. It would be great))

Half of the game uses the personality of the assassin and the Telvanni Magister ...
    Edited by Dokata on May 25, 2021 4:30AM
  • Levera
    Levera
    Soul Shriven
    Dokata wrote: »
    Yes, thanks, I also found the link and edited my post)

I would like to have more personalities and hairstyles available at all times. It would be great))

Half of the game uses the personality of the assassin and the Telvanni Magister ...

I agree, we need more hairstyles and personalities, everyone is using the same ones, it's hard to even make my own characters different from each other.
  • Rexicom
    Rexicom
    ✭✭
    To be fair the Swashbuckler personality returned to the crown store just last february, about 3 months ago and it will be available again now in june, so I don't see why they couldn't bring brassy assassin back now.
  • Kainos98
    Kainos98
    ✭✭✭
    This and the Drunk one I keep missing due to not playing all time because of work, travel, etc. I hope they return this year. We need more added not removed monthly...
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's zero reason for the persona not to come back again. I think it's either a marketing exec decesion or it's on some sort of timer.