The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Searching BETA testers] FCO ItemSaver

Baertram
Baertram
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi ESO AddOn users,

I'm searching for some BETA testers for my item saver addon "FCO ItemSaver".
Standard Addon: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info630-FCOItemSaver.html#info
FAQ: https://www.esoui.com/portal.php?id=136&a=faq

The tests should be done around automatic item markin functionality:
-Set items (depending on the chosen traits like divine, infsed, etc.)
-Unknown set collections
-Known set collections
-Research
-Unknown recipes
-Known recipes
-Quality
-etc.

FCOIS provides autoamtic item marker settings for most of these settings since some years already, to protect them against decon/sell etc.e.g.

The actual BETA version changed the order of autoamtic item marking checks:
--1) Set items
--2) Set collections
--3) Ornate
--4) Intricate
--5) Research
--6) Research scrolls
--7) Unknown recipes
--8) Known recipes
--9) Quality

In addition you are able to exclude whole sets from the automatic set item marking now. In the shown shifter box you can move the set names to the right box and they will be excluded that way, means no autoamtic set marker icons will be set on them anymore.

I'm in need of feedback if this all is working as intended, especially the set markers and the recipes/research markers that depend on other addons like ResearchAssistant/CraftStore/SousChef and others, but also vanilla UI ESO. .

The actual BETA 2.0.3 - 2 version can be downloaded here from my Dropbox and needs to be extracted normally to your live/AddOns folder (only the folder FCOItemSaver please!).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8hdn0pa5zt1mi3/FCOItemSaver_v2_0_3_BETA_2.zip?dl=0

VERY IMPORTANT: Please logout and backup the FCOitemSaver SavedVariables BEFORE testing this beta, so you will be able to copy the backuped data back in case anything is not working and changes your SavedVariables!

Many thanks.

Feedback can be posted here or at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info630-FCOItemSaver.html#comments (just tell me in the comments it's about the beta 2.0.3 please :smile: ).
Edited by Baertram on May 12, 2021 10:52AM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will check it out Thanks a lot!
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really love your addon, but it the last week it is giving big problems with Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter. If the writ crafter is installed your submenu does not appear when right-clicking an item, and when I log in a toon the prompt says "Failed to create Submenu". Hope you can fix it because yours and Dolgubon's are my favourite addons. :smiley:

Thank you!
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @NinjaApacHe This thread is about beta tests and not errors that are caused by other addons. Please go to www.esoui.com,LibCustomMenu,read Votans sticky post (1s comment at the top) about Dolgubon Lazy Writ Crafter.

FCOIS does not need any fix, it's Dolgubon addons which are using the libraries wrong and thus destroy the context menus for all other addons :'(
    Edited by Baertram on April 30, 2021 2:29PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Testing Version FCO ITEM SAVER - BETA 2.0.3
    With only Addon Selector Addon.

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Unknown set collections = OK

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Known set collections = OK

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Ornate = OK

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Intricate = OK

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Research = OK

Automatic Markings Addon Menu = Research scrolls = CANT FIND " Research scrolls" in Addon menu

CraftStoreFA - Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Unknown recipes = MARKING DOES NOT WORK

pxZD9oz.png

SousChef - Automatic Markings ARE GREYED OUT in Addon Menu = Unknown recipes = MARKINGs or labeling DOES NOT WORK

TK5vnqJ.png
    bPkmN25.png

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Known recipes = OK - With CraftStoreFA

SousChef - Automatic Markings ARE GREYED OUT in Addon Menu = Known recipes = MARKNIGS NOT WORKING

TK5vnqJ.png
    bPkmN25.png

ESO STANDARD - Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Research = OK

CraftStoreFA- Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Research = OK

ResearchAssistant - Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Research = Semi - WORKING not all researchables , The Yellow square icon of Research Assistant should have the research FCO ITEM saver Icon

Tlxgn8m.png

Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Quality = OK

MISC

You can only select the Sub Menu Categories for Automatic Markings in the inventory when Automatic Markings is on "ON" in Addon Menu
    (example Ornate = ON---- Everything Else "OFF"
    lBloG30.png

TYPO in - Menu- Addons- FcoItem Saver- Marks - Automatic Marks - Recipe - "Info When you hover your mouse over the "Only for this character" Sub Menu = If you are SUING ---TO - if you are USING
    augkick.png

Items that have been Reconstructed get the RESEARCH mark even though they cant be researched
    zvG4MRu.png

Keep up the work let me know what else you need testing
    Edited by WiseSky on May 12, 2021 4:22AM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man, for all the tests! Very appreiated!

Please download the new version of the BETA - 2:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8hdn0pa5zt1mi3/FCOItemSaver_v2_0_3_BETA_2.zip?dl=0
    Fixed so far:
    -Typo in automatic marks -> recipe.
    -Reconstructed/retraited items cannot be marked for research anymore
    -Added more description text to automatic marks
    -Added more tooltip7warning texts to the automatic marks -> recipe
    -Tested unknown recipe marking:
    --SousChef works if settings at SousChef are set like described in the warning/tooltips at the automatic marks->recipe marking
    --CraftStore works if settings at CraftStore UI are set like described in the warning/tooltips at the automatic marks->recipe marking

Everything else is work in progress, read below please.

Could you please send me your FCOItemSaver.lua SavedVariables file (folder live/SavedVariables, not live/AddOns/FCOItemSaver!) with the settings you have used for the BETA here, to baertram.esoui@gmx.net and tell me in that mail what @accountName and CharacterName and server (I guess NA?) you were using.
    I'll test it with you settings then, as some of your tests are working for me (CraftStore unknown recipes e.g.)
    Many thanks

Automatic Markings Addon Menu = Research scrolls = CANT FIND " Research scrolls" in Addon menu
    You need to install and activate the addon "Detailed Research Scrolls" (https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1761-DetailedResearchScrolls.html) in order to make the settings work/show.
    CraftStoreFA - Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Unknown recipes = MARKING DOES NOT WORK
    Found a wrong variable and fixed it. But also found a problem with the CraftStore main crafting char set (at the craftstore UI, left click the names of your characters and in the popup right click the one char that should be your main crafter).
    If this is set the recipes will only be checked for this character, even if you uncheck the checkbox "Only this char" in the FCOIS recipe settings. Fixing this if it's possible. CraftStore is a bit tricky, does not always return all character recipe data if the main crfting char is set at the CraftSTore UI.
    SousChef - Automatic Markings ARE GREYED OUT in Addon Menu = Unknown recipes = MARKINGs or labeling DOES NOT WORK
    Did you read the /!\ Warning triangle icon tooltips next to the "Mark known/unknown recipes" setting? If you select SousChef you also need to enable some settings in SousChef in order to be able to use the addon!
    -> SousChef settings -> 'List Characters Who Know Recipe': ON
    I've added the warning triangle icon to the recipe addon selection dropdown box as well now.
    ResearchAssistant - Automatic Markings ON in Addon Menu = Research = Semi - WORKING not all researchables , The Yellow square icon of Research Assistant should have the research FCO ITEM saver Icon
    Nope, it cannot as the ResearchAssistant API is not providing the info (yet, maybe added in the future). Yellow ones are duplicates! It means the same itemtype + trait is given elsewhere and this one will have a red square AND the FCOIS marker applied.
    -> Could you please check if this is working, like if you got another Cuirass of Magicka (or similar cuirass with the same trait) else where (inventory, bank) marked for research and having a red square? Thanks!

You can only select the Sub Menu Categories for Automatic Markings in the inventory when Automatic Markings is on "ON" in Addon Menu
    (example Ornate = ON---- Everything Else "OFF"
    Works as intended. If the marker icon is disabled in the icon settings or the automatic marking is somehow disabled, the additional inventory flag context menu entyr will be disabled as well. With the upcoming Blackwood patch some entries will even be missing in total, e.g. at the Companion inventory, as companion items cannot be marked for set collections e.g., or be researched etc.
    TYPO in - Menu- Addons- FcoItem Saver- Marks - Automatic Marks - Recipe
    This was on purpose. Everyone of us is suing the addon settings very often! :D Thanks
    Items that have been Reconstructed get the RESEARCH mark even though they cant be researched
    Good point, didn't know/never tested they cannot be researched. Will check how to see they got reconstructed and prevent the marker icon on them.

let me know what else you need testing
    a) Maybe play around with the "Automatic set markers", especially with the wished trait/unwished trait markers.
    b) And enable LibSets + LibShifterBox and use the new automatic marks -> sets -> exclude sets submenu to exclude some sets from the automatic marks of set items. e.g. move 1 set you own to the "Excluded" right side and test if the automatic trait/set marker icons won't be applied on that set anymore, but still on all other sets on the left side.
    Edited by Baertram on May 12, 2021 2:46PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PART 1 - I am still working on testing the last two parts

Reconstructed/retraited items cannot be marked for research anymore = OK
    Crafted Items Makers Work for all Crafts = OK
    Automatic Markings Addon Menu = Research scrolls = The Locked Icon is working properly, but You can still use a Scroll EVEN IF IT LOCKED as seen in the picture.

EhkT01y.png

Testing unknown recipe marking Craft Store FA : = WORKING only with certain ICONS Not ALL others

When I use the First Red ICON LOCK ,
    The Sell at Guild Store ICON,
    Selling ICON,
    1st - 2nd - 3rd Dynamic ICONS it its works

If you use Any of the others ICONS in the FCO MENU I did not mention it Does Not WORK

I made sure to use the Craftstore Addon in FCOitemSaver Addon and Right clicked to make it the main char,

I will send you my files as you asked.

tAL5g07.png

5qszyU6.png

SOUSCHEF
    Know Recipes = OK

SOUSCHEF
    Unkown Recipes =
    > SousChef settings -> 'List Characters Who Know Recipe': ON = WORKING only with certain ICONS Not ALL others

When I use the First Red ICON LOCK ,
    The Sell at Guild Store ICON,
    Selling ICON,
    1st - 2nd - 3rd Dynamic ICONS it its works

And you can see in the System Chat Window Displaying the Changes
    gp90iqj0axu4.png

If you use Any of the others ICONS in the FCO MENU I did not mention it Does Not WORK

Could you please check if this is working, like if you got another Cuirass of Magicka (or similar cuirass with the same trait) else where (inventory, bank) marked for research and having a red square? Thanks! ===

The Automatic Research Icon Marking Works Only when the Main RED ICON on an item is in your Inventory, when you use the INVETORY SUB menu - Research. It Marks all the Yellow Icons With the Research trait Automatically no matter where they are. If the RED ICON Item is in your Bank and you try to Automatically Mark Items from the FCO MENU or the Inventory Menu It wont Work.

If the RED ICON for an item is in the BANK and you USE the BANK'S SUB Menu Automatic Markings for RESEARCH it will mark the Yellow Items with the Research ICON.

a) Maybe play around with the "Automatic set markers", especially with the wished trait/unwished trait markers.

Reconstructed and Transmuted pieces don't show as the Know Collected SET

ROaZlCp.png

ESOCRAFTED STANDARD= OK
    Automatic set markers for Collections = All Icons Works for Knows and Unknown

LibMultiAccountSets = OK
    Automatic set markers for Collections = All Icons Works for Knows and Unknown

MISC
    TYPO should READ = Automatics Markings applies icons markers automatically to your items
    rlGzjwX.png

TYPO = E.g. Mark the Set Items which got a desired
    FQWyPyR.png

TYPO = with a desired marker icon
    3t8NcrT.png

TYPO = Automatic Markings will be checked
    gUYsqBx.png

TYPO = sub context Menu " Automatic Markings"
    BzTUDj5.png

TYPO = apply the markings
    FrF68LP.png

TYPO = Visible (filtered) items. Selecting it from the Automatic Markings AddOn menu will apply it to all your inventories; as will a login or /reloadui.
    6tKrfnR.png

TYPO =each setting in the Automatic Markings
    TlIoH5k.png

Typo = The order of verification and applied Automatic Markings is as follows:
    gESKh7x.png

Typo = Crafted and new Automatic Markings are special and will only be applied as the item is crafted by you or a new item enters your inventory.
    PapMc2P.png
    Edited by WiseSky on May 14, 2021 8:31AM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bug with LibCustomMenuSubMenu that I did not know about that Votan has a fix for here
    Part 2 - Still working on Testing the last 2 things you asked me

Testing the "Set Tracker" = AddOn Error= LOG IN
    Failed to create control 'LibCustomMenuSubmenu'. Duplicate name.

nFJZwI0.png

user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:86: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:86: in function 'Submenu:Initialize'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{}, name = "LibCustomMenuSubmenu" </Locals>|r
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:78: in function 'Submenu:New'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:2]{}, object = [table:1] </Locals>|r
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:648: in function 'OnAddonLoaded'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> event = 65536, name = "LibCustomMenu" </Locals>|r

vkW8m9K.png

Testing the "Set Tracker" = AddOn Error= When I click on the Inventory Flag Sub Menu

user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:579: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:579: in function 'CreateSubMenu'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> control = ud, state = 2 </Locals>|r
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:394: in function 'callback'
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:64: in function '(anonymous)'

t83ac0V.png
    Edited by WiseSky on May 14, 2021 1:58PM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Dolgubons Lazy Writ Creator is the reason, most probably.
    Just delete the subfolder libs/LibCustomMenu there completely in his addons as he is doing it wrong AND even overwrites the original library code to do some non-sense checks that are not necessary.
    If you delete the libs in his subfolders and just install them once into live/AddOns all works fine. I hope he will finally fix this soon as it is very annoying. Destroyed a lot of addons and his last fix was even worse. It works for the moment but he manipulated original files... That's not okay.
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Bug with LibCustomMenuSubMenu that I did not know about that Votan has a fix for here
    Part 2 - Still working on Testing the last 2 things you asked me

Testing the "Set Tracker" = AddOn Error= LOG IN
    Failed to create control 'LibCustomMenuSubmenu'. Duplicate name.

nFJZwI0.png

user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:86: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:86: in function 'Submenu:Initialize'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{}, name = "LibCustomMenuSubmenu" </Locals>|r
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:78: in function 'Submenu:New'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:2]{}, object = [table:1] </Locals>|r
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:648: in function 'OnAddonLoaded'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> event = 65536, name = "LibCustomMenu" </Locals>|r

vkW8m9K.png

Testing the "Set Tracker" = AddOn Error= When I click on the Inventory Flag Sub Menu

user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:579: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:579: in function 'CreateSubMenu'
    |caaaaaa<Locals> control = ud, state = 2 </Locals>|r
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:394: in function 'callback'
    user:/AddOns/SetTracker/libs/LibCustomMenu/LibCustomMenu.lua:64: in function '(anonymous)'

t83ac0V.png

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Automatic Markings Addon Menu = Research scrolls = The Locked Icon is working properly, but You can still use a Scroll EVEN IF IT LOCKED as seen in the picture.
    Hm, okay. Will have a look why it's not protected anymore.
    Edit: It's still protected, just does not check if you got like only 1 research slot (of possible 3) currently at reasearch. It just checks the time left and compares it to the scrolls' time saved.
    Testing unknown recipe marking Craft Store FA : = WORKING only with certain ICONS Not ALL others

> SousChef settings -> 'List Characters Who Know Recipe': ON = WORKING only with certain ICONS Not ALL others
    You can only apply icons that can be applied manually to the items as well! e.g. research cannot be applied to non-researchable items like food or recipes. Same applies to gear marker icons -> only to armor/weapons/jewelry.

I might need to modify the icon dropdown boxes depending on the usecase so that only the icons that will work are shown in there. But this is another project then :D
    So if any other icon that did not work cannt be set manually by rigt clicking the recipe item -> choose the icon at the context menu (if visible there), then it works as designed.
    The Automatic Research Icon Marking Works Only when the Main RED ICON on an item is in your Inventory, when you use the INVETORY SUB menu - Research. It Marks all the Yellow Icons With the Research trait Automatically no matter where they are. If the RED ICON Item is in your Bank and you try to Automatically Mark Items from the FCO MENU or the Inventory Menu It wont Work.

I'm trying to follow your wording here ;)
    "when you use the INVETORY SUB menu - Research" -> You mean the additional inventory "flag" icon context menu -> Automatic marks -> research?
    This menu will ONLY mark the currently visible icons in your currently shown inventory. So if you filter items or search by name only the currently filtered/shown ones will be checked. No bank items will be checked if you are currently in your inventory.

"It Marks all the Yellow Icons With the Research trait Automatically no matter where they are." If you use the additional inventory "flag" context menu -> automatic marks -> research? This shouldn't happen in the bank then if you are using the flag icon at the inventory o0

"If the RED ICON Item is in your Bank and you try to Automatically Mark Items from the FCO MENU or the Inventory Menu It wont Work"
    FCO MENU = FCO ItemSaver settings menu -> automatic marks -> research? This should work, will try it out with your settings then as I got your SV file.
    "or the Inventory Menu": This wil not change banked items as explaiend above

Only the automatic mark checks done after a reloadui/zone change will check items in your inventory, bank etc. And if you use the FCOItemSaver settings menu -> automatic marks -> and you change settings here it will scan the inventory + bank.

But the flag icon context menu always only scans the currently active inventory (e.g. playerinventory, bank, guild bank, mail, trade, crafting table deconstruction/improvement [Attention: crafting tables are a bit different as they include banked items if the checkbox to filter banked items is not enabled! So crafting tables are able to change banked and inventory items the same time, depending on the crafting table and if banekd items are included in their item lists, e.g. deconstruction], etc.)
    Automatic set markers:
    Reconstructed and Transmuted pieces don't show as the Know Collected SET
    I'm not sure I understand you here?
    Reconstructed and transmuted items won't get the "Known set collection item" marker icons?
    Typos
    Thanks, will change the term "wished" to desired everywhere.
    Edited by Baertram on May 15, 2021 5:24PM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the beta to version 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kv985no50hgf33/FCOItemSaver_v2_0_3_BETA_3.zip?dl=0

Added:
    -Recipe icon selection dropdown boxes will ony show marker icons that can be applied to recipes now
    -Automatic markings: Submenu to choose the inventory bags that are scanned after each reloadui/login/zone change (player inventory, bank)

Fixed:
    -ResearchAssistant and other addons will scan the bank as well now if enabled in the automatic markings "bags to scan" submenu.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Updated the beta to version 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kv985no50hgf33/FCOItemSaver_v2_0_3_BETA_3.zip?dl=0

Added:
    -Recipe icon selection dropdown boxes will ony show marker icons that can be applied to recipes now
    -Automatic markings: Submenu to choose the inventory bags that are scanned after each reloadui/login/zone change (player inventory, bank)

Fixed:
    -ResearchAssistant and other addons will scan the bank as well now if enabled in the automatic markings "bags to scan" submenu.

As we talked on discord I did not find any new bugs for the last beta.
    Will give this beta v3 a go and let you know what I find.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Recipe icon selection dropdown boxes will only show marker icons that can be applied to recipes now = OK

-Automatic markings: Submenu to choose the inventory bags that are scanned after each reloadui/login/zone change (player inventory, bank) = OK

ResearchAssistant and other addons will scan the bank as well now if enabled in the automatic markings "bags to scan" submenu. = Only works with Reload UI or Login and Not Zone Change if using "ResearchAssistant" and the Main research items (Red Square Icon) is in Bank and not on you

Edited by WiseSky on May 22, 2021 3:23PM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons