Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Proudspire Manor - a Bunny-loving Nord lady's townhouse

bluebird
bluebird
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi fellow Housing fans! :smile: As we're approaching the release of the new Chapter, I thought I'd upload my Greymoor houses.
So, here's a video of my Proudspire Manor! It's the house of my 'East Skyrim Ambassador' Nord character who played through all of Greymoor.

I absolutely love Proudspire Manor, because I think it has excellent slot to space ratio, that allows us to add more details and more knick-knacks that just aren't feasible in larger houses. I was very pleased with the internal layout of the house that would allow us to divide it well into smaller rooms or lock off areas - but luckily there's no need for that in houses that are sized well like this one. (In comparison, Hunding's Palatial Hall and the Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery are also 600-slots but are twice or even more larger than Proudspire!) So I just really appreciate having houses with good slot-space ratios like this!

https://youtu.be/93tWoIcAsAg

PSA: Real Bunnies should only be fed carrots as a rare treat, because their sugar content is too high.
No animals were harmed in the filming of this video. 🐇

Main entrance at the ground floor
qz01lde8vw8h.png

Living room
shs1ywlr060n.png

Library
kb8jpp6uw2sw.png

Small indoors garden
vxf9otlfdlz8.png

Kitchen and Storeroom
kbal1p684p4s.png
smuz8apsbrkp.png

Dining room
ka2tjbc9sa7c.png

Parlor and Bunny corner
sy9nualrnmgk.png
5og29ddl40en.png

Bathroom
8ecstojunc1u.png

Bedroom
axt09ql1v6ht.png
qmfp2mocfhqk.png

Garden with Breakfast terrace and Street view
slc06kg2gc4u.png
x49sunzhazdm.png
gcbyc2k5v0fr.png
vn04p6w0mw8a.png

Thanks for watching! :blush: And have a great day!

(PS: Also, ZOS please fix the Bunny pets, because real Bunnies do not make that chirping sound. Thank you!)
Edited by bluebird on May 21, 2021 12:48PM
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Nice use of house guest; makes the city come alive.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice. I really like the floors in this house. I almost bought it for my first house instead of Alinor crest townhouse but I like the size of the patio on the Alinor house better. This and the Water's Edge will be my next houses. Especially in light of seeing what you've done with Proudspire.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Home

I have a soft spot for Proudspire as it was my favorite house in Skyrim
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NSatin
    NSatin
    ✭✭
    I love this house.

Dumb question: what did you use to make the stairs going into the bathroom on the top most floor?4ot3ok6yidei.png
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the lovely comments, everyone! :blush:
    NSatin wrote: »
    what did you use to make the stairs going into the bathroom on the top most floor?
    4ot3ok6yidei.png
    It's "Rough Platform, Stage" :smile: A craftable Woodworking furnishing.
    tj92xb875emh.png
    Edited by bluebird on May 24, 2021 4:56PM
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    What a palace for bunny! Very cohesive and well thought out areas