The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Improved AI for worlds monsters pls

HyekAr
HyekAr
✭✭✭
Please improve the AI of the mobs, bosses, and diferent enemies. Give to the enemies free running mode or increase the running range area, so they wont reset so fast and run back to their places. This will give some liberty feeling in the game, bcz a wolf can run towards U longer than it doest now. And a player can just gether many mobs together and fight them at once this is good for PVE mass skills use and playing
Edited by HyekAr on May 9, 2021 11:04AM
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My problem with this idea is not xp farmers gathering mobs but players who simply race through an area using speed to ignore mobs. Eventually, those mobs run back where they belong and sometimes arrive in the face of an unexpecting player who is quietly trying to open a chest or gather flowers.

When playing stealth, it is frustrating to be hidden and in full control of nearby foes, only to have a handful come running back from chasing another player and decide to camp on your head. Increasing the length of mobs' 'leash' means returning surprise groups of them would be larger.

I think of the current arrangements regarding mobs chase/follow behavior as a necessary concession to being a multiplayer game.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    My problem with this idea is not xp farmers gathering mobs but players who simply race through an area using speed to ignore mobs. Eventually, those mobs run back where they belong and sometimes arrive in the face of an unexpecting player who is quietly trying to open a chest or gather flowers.

When playing stealth, it is frustrating to be hidden and in full control of nearby foes, only to have a handful come running back from chasing another player and decide to camp on your head. Increasing the length of mobs' 'leash' means returning surprise groups of them would be larger.

I think of the current arrangements regarding mobs chase/follow behavior as a necessary concession to being a multiplayer game.

It was like that before? Well I didnt think abt thise view. U re right.

What if those mobs could move long distances? I mean not only 10 meters they are moving from their basement. But random move in X area?

Or when they run towards someone, then instead of stoping and coming back, they would just remain in the place they stop. And from there going back slowly. Do U think it would be Big deal make such a code?

Also improving AI giving them, block habilities, passive skils, debuffs, combos, or even calling for help to nearby mobs

Other thing also would be when they interact, like some do by fighting, why not give them % leveling system. So it would be kind of relativelly auto-stronging system

(Spiderman logic, to have good story create good bad guys)
    Edited by HyekAr on May 11, 2021 6:19PM
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is very bad idea. If you want to kill a lot of mobs, go to Craglorn. How much time spend various players with mass killing of mobs, that I would have jump to different location to have chance saddle my mount again.