The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blackwood Stamsorc Pet Build

Waffennacht
Waffennacht
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
A few of your probably read me mentioning this build on various threads and seeing as I doubt we'll see anymore changes on the PTS I wanted to unveil the build.

This build will only get stronger with the next update; as the proc sets will deal more damage than on live.

It has 40k health and can reach over 7k wpn damage.

I hope it inspires someone to do something their own way!
Very Very easy to acquire build for all players :)

https://youtu.be/rLJAkGxJG6E

The BG build (as I prefer procs) is:

Maw of Infernal x2
Clever Alchemist x3/x5 Maul, Sharpened, Front Bar, wpn/spell dmg increase glyph
Morkuldin x3/x5 Bow, Powered, Back Bar wpn/spell dmg reduction glyph
Trainee
Ring of Wild Hunt

All medium, all impen, two health glyphs on big pieces, rest stam
Dunmer
Orzaga's Smoked Bear Haunch
Serpent Mundus
All health attributes

Skills:
Front Bar: Daedric Prey, Crystal Weapon, Bound Armaments, Clannfear, Executioner, ult: Dawnbreaker of Smiting
Back Bar: Critical Surge, Hurricane, Dark Conversion, Clannfear, Ball of Lightning, ult: Summon Charged Atronach

Champion Points:
Gifted Rider, Treasure Hunter, Rationed, Steeds Blessing
Resilience, Wraithful Strikes, Deadly Aim, Untamed Aggression
Boundless Vitality, Rejuvenation, Expert Evasion, Slippery

No Proc sets:
Agility x3
Endurance x2
Shacklebreaker x5
Molag Kena x1
Balorgh x1

medium x3, light x2, heavy x2

Everything else the same

The video should have all the specific details you may want!

Really hope you enjoyed or take something away from this :)
Thanks to all forum goers, xbox players, discord, @Beardimus @JoyDivsion @EtTuBrutus and even the nay sayers!
Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
1300+ CP
Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super spooky timing as literally starting a mission this week to revamp my NA Stamsorc. Really like the concept here.

I've had a Stam pet build on my mind since running vMA years back and hoarding all the sets lol

This has motivated me to sort something at least for Imp City & BG with Procs for time being

Nice work, will watch the video too this week
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No proc drop 2 endurance for 2 trainee?
    Cool build though!

Edit: why reduce weapon damage glyph back bar?
    Edited by gariondavey on May 10, 2021 3:45PM
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool build though!

For no proc, u could drop endurance for trainee x2 that is a good change if u want a bit more mag. I went with health until I hit 40k and then went with Stam after
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    You slipped just beneath what I consider a manageable stamina pool but if you can do it more power to you.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool build though!

For no proc, u could drop endurance for trainee x2 that is a good change if u want a bit more mag. I went with health until I hit 40k and then went with Stam after

What about the back bar enchant? I don't see it used ever really
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always interesting builds and always with clearly explained reasons why.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As one might guess looking at my avatar, I always play like this when soloing, not because it's particularly effective, but because it's the closest approximation of this particular playstyle from Morrowind/Oblivion/ Skyrim.

In NoCP, this build works even better if you use Heavy Overload instead of Dawnbreaker if you play outside of battlegrounds. Start the burst with the Heavy Overload, then proceed with an Atro on the target's head, then execute. Bonus points if you charge the Heavy with a source of Empower.

Though I haven't done the maths, Mechanical Acuity is probably beating Alchemist, which is particularly noticable when you use Bound Armaments.
    Edited by Thraben on May 11, 2021 1:13AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool build though!

What about the back bar enchant? I don't see it used ever really

I went with that one because I like opening with light attacks from the backbar. When my opponent goes to counter or heal, both their damage and heals will be reduced. Then when trying to peel players off from a group I'm on back bar, this will keep the closest of my opponent's weakened making the attacks they use deal less damage.

Because the enchantment lasts 5 seconds, I figure ill get more out of it than an enchantment that deals damage as well.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally got around to watching the video. Really good stuff, as usual!