The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Fishing cps and food not working?

jecks33
jecks33
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm farming my second Master Angler achievement, this time using Angler's Instinct passive (slotted) and Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl but seems that none of that buffs work.
I already completed 4 regions fishing litterally hundreds of common fishes each, every rare one required 5 or 6 holes (that last very fast even if I'm alone).

I expected it to take less time to find rare fishes but it seems to be the same as the first time without specific food and cps
PC-EU
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they are currently stacking from what I read.

They cancel each other out, so you only need one.

I believe it's being fixed next patch.
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angler's Instinct: Increases your chance of catching higher quality fish, akin to fishing with another player. This effect can stack with other similar bonuses.

Artaeum Pickled Fish Bowl: Increase Max Health by 5652 and Max Magicka by 5117 for 2 hours. Also increases your chance of catching higher quality fish, akin to fishing with another player, which can stack with other similar bonuses.

These are the descriptions in game, seems they stack

PC-EU
  • Bobby's_UserID
    Bobby's_UserID
    ✭✭✭
    From PTS Patch Notes 7.0.0

Angler’s Instincts:
    Fixed an issue where the effects of Artaeum Pickled Fish Broth and Angler's Instincts were not stacking together.
    Fixed an issue where this star applied its effects once purchased, regardless of whether or not it was slotted.

So it should still be bugged on live.
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From PTS Patch Notes 7.0.0

Angler’s Instincts:
    Fixed an issue where the effects of Artaeum Pickled Fish Broth and Angler's Instincts were not stacking together.
    Fixed an issue where this star applied its effects once purchased, regardless of whether or not it was slotted.

So it should still be bugged on live.

Thanks, I miss this in the patch notes
    PC-EU