Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Last night in Ravenwatch NA

SgtNuttzmeg
SgtNuttzmeg
✭✭✭✭
Last night Ravenwatch NA was the worst I have ever seen it at. The lag and latency was almost at a grey host level. To make things even worse, arround midnight EST the NA Ravenwatch campaign experienced a massive server rollback. It affected everybody playing at the time and occured moments away from a dethrone.

Where are we on these performance improvements? How can ZOS be two years into fixing performance with almost nothing to show for it? Why bother making new features like companions if your team is clearly too incompetent to fix these basic issues. I know you have different teams of developers. I know some work on performance and some on making new content but it is so clear that whatever you are doing isn't working. You need to figure out what isn't working and fix that roadblock asap.
Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Friday night in Ravenwatch is the only day that comes close to GH from a lag/skill delay perspective. Usually I’m there with LP but had to attend my students’ graduation.

How many did LoM have between the two groups? Or just one?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Friday night in Ravenwatch is the only day that comes close to GH from a lag/skill delay perspective. Usually I’m there with LP but had to attend my students’ graduation.

How many did LoM have between the two groups? Or just one?

They had a lot lol
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Sedare38
    Sedare38
    ✭✭✭
    you mean the lack of procs didn't help fix all the latency/lag/performance issues? color me shocked . . .