Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player mail is broken

matterandstuff
matterandstuff
✭✭✭✭
I recently got back from a break of a few months and ever since, my player mail has not been working.

It is entirely empty since I was away long enough for everything to get deleted. If anyone tries to send anything to me, they get an error saying that my mailbox is full.

System mail seems to be unaffected.

This is super frustrating - any ideas?
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is iirc a known bug with no workaround.
  • Vandee
    Vandee
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, this issue has been reported for more than 2 weeks. Zenimax is aware already and plan to fix that in the patch next week.
    You can find mroe info hrere:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7209433/#Comment_7209433
  • matterandstuff
    matterandstuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the explanations - much appreciated!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted above, we are aware of an issue with in-game mail which is currently being looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • matterandstuff
    matterandstuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, the recent update did *not* fix this issue.

Anyone who sends me mail receives a "mailbox is full" error despite it being empty.

A random piece of mail from a year ago showed up after the update but deleting it didn't change anything.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

As there is already an active discussion on this topic, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. You can find the active thread, including Gina's comment asking for more information, right here. Feel free to continue the discussion in that thread.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.