The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stonekeeper arms

ganj1234
ganj1234
✭✭✭
This is so minor and petty, but the orb on the staff is completely off-center. I really want this arms pack but as a someone who only plays a caster, I’m having a hard time rationalizing this purchase cuz I know I probably won’t use it. Lovely weapons, but maybe take a look and consider tweaking the top of the staff!
@x.Elle_x - PC/NA DC magblade sweat and fashion extraordinaire✿ Guild: Black Fire
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump

we need this fixed tbh ye, orb is off center and it looks odd so fix it pls!

also the symphony of blades weapons have no glow :(
    at a place nobody knows
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so it isn't just a preview bug? Thought the effects just looked wonky on the preview (I didn't actually buy it), but that's lame. Even worse than the staff is perhaps the sword... which has the glowy orb just stuck onto the blade randomly? :lol: Surely it would have made more sense to have it around the handle/grip? Rather than sticking a globe on the lower third of a blade's edge for some reason? :confused:

The other weapons have sort of sensible orb placement (like around the hammer head, around the bow's joints), or even an alternative effect (lightning on the shield) where the orb wouldn't have fit very well. But the sword and the staff... lol.

stonekeeper.png
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Oh so it isn't just a preview bug? Thought the effects just looked wonky on the preview (I didn't actually buy it), but that's lame. Even worse than the staff is perhaps the sword... which has the glowy orb just stuck onto the blade randomly? :lol: Surely it would have made more sense to have it around the handle/grip? Rather than sticking a globe on the lower third of a blade's edge for some reason? :confused:

The other weapons have sort of sensible orb placement (like around the hammer head, around the bow's joints), or even an alternative effect (lightning on the shield) where the orb wouldn't have fit very well. But the sword and the staff... lol.

stonekeeper.png

yeah i noticed the odd placement on the sword too, having the orb on the guard or grip would be dope
    at a place nobody knows
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, these issues are why I haven't purchased this pack for any of my accounts.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of monster weapons suffer from lazy work and little efforts, just sparks and glowy stuff put on (mostly) ugly weapons
  • groober13
    groober13
    ✭✭✭
    I love the looks of shield and the hammer, but those are weapons I never use😁 staff is meh, but the sword looks like you are slicing magical orange... 😁