The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC NA's Largest and most active original Australian/New Zealand Oceanic Guild recruiting now!

HomelessKoala
HomelessKoala
✭✭
“Aussie Dragon Slayers” is Australia's largest/original PVX-Social Guild. We are a genuine Australian based guild ran in AEST by a bunch of fun loving Aussies, we are EXTREMELY active and run all kinds of activities from fishing, Museum & WB runs to EP PVP and Trials of ALL levels (vet+norm) Plus more! we have an incredible Guild Hall filled with every attunable table & a tonne of Master crafters on board ready to help at a moments notice plus a HUGE Discord which is extremely active!

We also run weekly raffles and other fun competitions for members and we have quickly fostered a very special community of like minded players! We currently have over 470 members at the time of writing this! (Max 500)

All and any oceanic players are welcome!
We have players from all over Australia, New Zealand SE Asia, America and even Russia!

We have no dues or fees however it is a requirement to join our discord and we kick members who have been inactive for 30 days or more without an excuse (these members are always welcome back once they start playing again)
  • azzatinks90
    azzatinks90
    ✭✭
    hey mate just started playing again, im in sydney whats ESO like atm?

keen to join up
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    hey mate just started playing again, im in sydney whats ESO like atm?

keen to join up

To be completely honest the game is incredible and very VERY popular however a recent update/patch has introduced a tonne of bugs to the game :/ they are working extremely hard to fix things though so hopefully gameplay will resume to normal soon :) definitely worth jumping in and having a peek around :)
  • marke1
    marke1
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite please ? Im in oz have seen you guys running around lately .
    @Juggs001
  • torij
    torij
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, could I get an invite please? Have just started playing again :-)

@tori-j

Thanks!
  • Audin
    Audin
    Soul Shriven
    Can i have an invite :)
    @audinNZ
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    Hey guys! Unfortunately there is a major guild bug which is stopping us inviting new people to guild however this is supposed to be getting resolved on Monday night when maintenance is on :) after this is fixed I’ll send you all an invite :smiley:
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    Bugs been semi fixed with an addon workaround, invites have been sent to all of you, thank you for your patience!!
  • azzatinks90
    azzatinks90
    ✭✭
    Can i get an invite?

Currently returned from break and playing again

aztinks
  • gambi1991
    gambi1991
    Soul Shriven
    hi i just got the game and am looking for an aussie guild @gambi1991
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    Can i get an invite?

Currently returned from break and playing again

aztinks

Hey dude , tried to invite you but it said your currrently in the max number of allowable guilds :) -sorry fopr the late reply!
  • azzatinks90
    azzatinks90
    ✭✭
    Hey guys returned back.

Can I grab an invite ??
  • WereCaveBear
    WereCaveBear
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please?
    @WereCaveBear
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    Sorry guys only just saw this will send you both an invite tomorrow (maintenance tonight)
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    @azzatinks90 whats your username in game? :)
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    “Aussie Dragon Slayers” is Australia's largest/original PVX-Social Guild. We are a genuine Australian based guild ran in AEST by a bunch of fun loving Aussies, we are EXTREMELY active and run all kinds of activities from fishing, Museum & WB runs to EP PVP and Trials of ALL levels (vet+norm) Plus more! we have an incredible Guild Hall filled with every attunable table & a tonne of Master crafters on board ready to help at a moments notice plus a HUGE Discord which is extremely active!

We also run weekly raffles and other fun competitions for members and we have quickly fostered a very special community of like minded players! We currently have over 470 members at the time of writing this! (Max 500)

All and any oceanic players are welcome!
    We have players from all over Australia, New Zealand SE Asia, America and even Russia!

We have no dues or fees however it is a requirement to join our discord and we kick members who have been inactive for 30 days or more without an excuse (these members are always welcome back once they start playing again)

Hey mate. Two friends and I are looking for an active discord and guild. We’re adults, love talking shop/sh$t. I’m looking for vet content, they’re looking for bits of everything. If you have daily active discord chats and wouldn’t mind three stooges coming in, we’d be happy to sign up. My in game account name is @Cozzy1991
    Edited by Cozzy1991 on August 11, 2021 6:55AM
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    I see you already found us @Cozzy1991 :p
    As for vet content though we do entry level vet stuff and there is currently 2 prog groups being formed but if your after something more sweaty I’d join arrow to the ni or fellowship of ble as they are vet trial specific guilds :)
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please grab @Still_Drez
  • Wilsonic
    Wilsonic
    Soul Shriven
    Hi could I get an invite please :)@wilsonic
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still taking new members? I put in an in-game application a few days ago but haven't received a response yet.
  • Creola1234
    I'm in the Perth time zone and i would love to do more group events in that time zone. Atm I more interested in gold antiquity leads from Craglorn wb, nDSA, IC horrors, IS bosses. But even in another AU guild I can't find any people to join. Most guilds are too busy with vet trials.

<ed> Creola <dash> 5716
  • Rontabs77
    Rontabs77
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite? My IGN is @Theurgie77

Below is the reason why I'm looking to join a guild.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/620209/looking-for-a-casual-normal-pve-trials-guild
  • coldfirenexus
    coldfirenexus
    ✭✭
    hello i am returning to the game and would love to join you guys,
    my IGN is @coldfirenexus
    thanks in advance :)