Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

My Account has been hacked/stolen

puertoniko
puertoniko
✭✭
Hi guys.

So as the title says yesterday evening my ESO Account has been hacked.The game told me that my account was already logged in. But evetnualy after a few tries i got in. I instantly saw that my Nekro had a costume which i´ve never used. After logging in i found all my Gold was gone and my crafting bag was mostly emptied. I immediatly wrote a Ticket (Incident: 210503-003735), got a reply and followed all the steps suggested. But i soon had to realize that the hacker didnt just hack my ESO account. He hacked my GMAIL Account, so when i tried to recover my password he got access and changed user ID, Email Adress and password. So i´m shut out of my own account completely.

I know that he changed the UserID from my Guild mates. And i even know the email adress he uses.( When i tried to recover my password i got a message that the mail with the recovery link was sent to an email account that wasn´t mine.)

Customer Service says they cant help me with the infos that i provided.

PC/EU btw

Please Guys @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE . Can you help me?
Edited by puertoniko on May 4, 2021 6:38PM
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @puertoniko, we have taken a look at your ticket and it has been updated with your most recent reply. One of our agents will respond as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    If this guy has your email address then he probably has spyware on your computer. I have been through this. Not with this game but with someone trying to steal my identity. I had to clean wipe my PC to get rid of all the garbage that the hacker put on there that was taking personal information. This is not to be taken lightly and can happen to anyone at anytime. Just going to a website can get you into this. For me it was a fake phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft.