The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No response from CS Incident: 210422-006806

Ishtharo
Ishtharo
✭✭✭
I am having an issue where I don't receive any mail. I have opened a ticket with CS about it, Incident: 210422-006806
I was contacted 6 days ago and asked to provide a video of the issue, which I did. It has now been 6 days since I have received a response, and that is unacceptable.
Ticket number provided in this thread, obviously.

Please do something about this.
Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Ishtaro, we are aware of an issue where players get a notification for mail that does not exist or have not received mail that they should have. Please see this article.

As it says in our response to your ticket, if you are missing an item, please create a new ticket here so that we can further assist you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Ishtaro, we are aware of an issue where players get a notification for mail that does not exist or have not received mail that they should have. Please see this article.

As it says in our response to your ticket, if you are missing an item, please create a new ticket here so that we can further assist you.

This is a case you not reading the ticket beyond what response was given for the sake of a response.
    Please feel free to actually read what I wrote in the ticket. I am receiving no mail at all, no notifications, etc. ANything Ive purchased, Rewards for the worthy, end of campaign rewards, nothing. Absolutely nothing. No notifications, no mail, nothing.

I will continue to create tickets, and report on this thread (or open new ones if this becomes locked) until the issue is resolved. I will also not be spending further money on the game until it's resolved.

And frankly, 6 days without a response for a game-breaking issue is disgusting.
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Day 7 Now
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Ishtharo

Please check your forum PM's as we've sent you an update on the current ticket status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post