The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mages/Fighters/Undaunted skills still not unlocking for companions

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I recorded handing in the Fighters guild quest, but the same result happened with the Mages guild and Undaunted quests. No skills unlocked, or even any skill progress xp. Couldn't directly upload the video here, so I've included relevant screenies.

Before handing in the fighters guild quest:
pnwapbzfzrc4.png

Handing in the fighters guild quest:
i2dz8rhqk9sw.png

After handing in the fighters guild quest:
38qw8akqbk1p.png
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    I recorded handing in the Fighters guild quest, but the same result happened with the Mages guild and Undaunted quests. No skills unlocked, or even any skill progress xp. Couldn't directly upload the video here, so I've included relevant screenies.

Before handing in the fighters guild quest:
    pnwapbzfzrc4.png

Handing in the fighters guild quest:
    i2dz8rhqk9sw.png

After handing in the fighters guild quest:
    38qw8akqbk1p.png

Same issue here.

Just got done clearing three Dolmens, then I turned in the Fighter's Guild daily quest and nothing happened for my companion.
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same problem too.