The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Don't nerfed CP system please!

eelis_lancet
eelis_lancet
Soul Shriven
Hi! ZoS, how did this idea of nerfed the champions point system come to your mind? Players want to the character become stronger with increasing levels, but in Blackwood chapter the bonuses from the CP system will be nerfed. For example, tumbling 360 -> 240 OMG! Penetration 1400 - 700 Seriously?! etc. That's nonsense! I see no reason to develop my characters, if this will do. Why are you touching that works well ?? It’s very bad idea. You should to play in your game to understand what you are doing. None of my friends are happy that you want to change the CP system in Blackwood.I just have no words, only emotions. I really hope in your prudence and the cancellation of the nerfed of the champion system. Thanks for attention and sorry for my bad English.
  • AgentUriel
    AgentUriel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm assuming they want to make the cp feel more rewarding. I will admit it does feel like a slog sometimes when putting in my cp points as I level. Like "ohh I have a couple points so I'll put them into my passive star now... Only 14 more to go... Won't that be nice"

Personally I agree with the decision but not the nerf. Cut the cost in half and give everyone more power faster. I want more crit dang it!