The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LEGION OF THE BLOODWORKS [NA-PC][PVE/Trials/Training] is recruiting!

• Dakmor_Kavu
    Dakmor_Kavu
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in joining.
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    @Dakmor_Kavu will send an invite -- is that your in-game name as well?
  • Fugative
    Fugative
    Soul Shriven
    I would really love to join. However I've never done any trials before. Would that be ok?
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    @Fugative

thank you for your interest in the guild! sent you a DM -- but yes, we have many people in the guild who started their trials experiences with us. If you would like an invite, let us know what your in game name is and we will send!
  • Bfrazee
    Bfrazee
    Soul Shriven
    im interested in joining @blkefrz
    Edited by Bfrazee on April 1, 2020 3:12AM
  • xcherrypoppinzx
    Hey I'd love to join and could potentially have 3 others as well.

Name is @xcherrypoppinzx in-game
  • Revenant78
    Revenant78
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. 608 stam dk/stam warden @revenant78 in game
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    @Revenant78 & @xcherrypoppinzx thank you for your interest in the guild! We will have someone invite in game :)
  • nalline96
    nalline96
    ✭✭
    Hello there

I am a seasoned player for about a year now. I have a Tank that is level 681 and working on getting her to end game gear. I have run several trials with my other guilds and have a good understanding of how SOME trials work. I am currently looking for a guild that will let me play without being censored...I want to feel like I am a valued member and can contribute to the guild in a positive way. I would love to have an invite to your guild.....I also have a MagNecro and I am working on but I have never found a guild that is willing on working with me to help me understand how to do the DPS thing..bc I have mainly tanked....I feel like you guild will be a great fit....can you please send me an invite? My in-game username is the same as my username on here...just to make things easier and is the same on my discord...would love to hear back from you....thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you....
    "A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
    ―Sheogorath[src]
    If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
    "Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
    --Skyrim Guard
    "Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
    --Skyrim Guard
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Hi @nalline96!

Thank you for the interest in the guild! We will have someone invite in-game. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out :) -- Pavi
  • nalline96
    nalline96
    ✭✭
    cool thanks, I also send an in-game request
    Edited by nalline96 on April 27, 2020 10:21PM
    "A realm needs a strong backbone! Well, unless the support really IS a backbone...ever been to Malacath's realm? Nasty stuff."
    ―Sheogorath[src]
    If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.

If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.

If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.

— Unknown
    "Let Me Guess, Someone Stole Your Sweetroll?"
    --Skyrim Guard
    "Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They've Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords."
    --Skyrim Guard
  • blackmamba24
    Hi Im very interested in doing vet trials and joining your guild I was wondering if I could get invite? @bl7ckmamba24
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated with new Greymoor info!
  • shark1979b14_ESO
    shark1979b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    HI, I am interested in joining. I took a couple of years off from the game and have been back for a couple of months. I never really messed with Trials before I quit. I am cp660 with stamDK, magcro, and a DK tank I could dust off if needed.

@Reddmann
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated raid times :)
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    updated raid times
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    further updated raid schedule :)
  • Hereck07
    Hereck07
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Pavi, Thank you for the detailed post. I’m interested if there’s still room in your guild for one more learning vet trials.
  • ceregorn_eso
    ceregorn_eso
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know if you're still recruiting or not, but I'd be interested in checking out what y'all have to offer.

@ceregorn_eso
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    Returning player from about a year break, experienced in all trials up to sunspire, no clear on vHoF or vAS, 810 cp, before I left I was 70k stamplar parse, 68k magplar, also play and have tank and healer sets, though healer is by far my least favorite. Also led a few raids, mosly vSS and started a vSS HM prog and got the fire dragon clear (forgot the name) and would be interested in co-leading some training runs or getting some trials of my own going.

ign Ghnami
  • treynz05
    treynz05
    Soul Shriven
    invite please
  • geezerrwb17_ESO
    Hi, are you still recruiting?

I have 5 chars at 810 CP,

Im a tank and i have tanked Trials in the past but i havnt played in a couple of years.

In game im Geezerau

Thanks
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Now with updated schedule :)
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello. I’ve been a player a long time but haven’t really done vet trials past the craglorn ones. I’d love the opportunity to maybe come in at the bottom as my dps (StamNecro) only reaches around 67k at the current patch. I also have a warden tank, but I don’t particularly enjoy tanking. My in game name is @ArbitraryDepth
    Argonian Master Race
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your interest in the guild @Arbit -- I think you are full up on guilds but let us know when you have a space -- we'd be happy to have you!
  • NoedBR
    NoedBR
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm looking for a guild that runs vet trials frequently and progressions groups.
    I play during the day sometimes, but the time I can really focus for trials is between 10pm and 1am ET.
    CP 1255+, currently using a 90k dps MagCro but have other 10 chars leveled.
    Have the 3 vCrag HM clears and vSS.

Can you invite me to Discord first? Noed#2600

Thanks
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated Raid Schedule :)
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated Feb 2022 schedule :smile:
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Returning player. used to play PS4 from the release to the cloudrest trial. i'd like an invite plz
    Edited by Amp151 on February 5, 2022 8:01PM
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated Schedule -- pls contact in game / discord if interested!