Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

LEGION OF THE BLOODWORKS [NA-PC][PVE/Trials/Training] is recruiting!

Pavi
Pavi
✭✭
Hello from Legion of the Bloodworks! [NA/PC] [UPDATED RAID SCHEDULE SEPTEMBER 2022]

LotB is a vet trials guild seeking both new and experienced members! We are a group of friendly and helpful players who regularly run and train in vet trials. To expand our ranks, we are looking for those who are able to help, open to feedback, and strive to improve and grow, all while understanding the limitations of the game when it comes to vet and end-game content. To aid in your development, we also offer members a fully stocked guild hall with mundus stones, training dummies, multiple set crafting stations, and a transmutation station.

Requirements

▸CP 160 (for gear and resistance purposes)

▸Posts including parse (DPS only), gear sets, and trial clears

▸Discord is required and used for signups, ranks, voice comms (talking is optional, but we require listening for raid calls), and general communication.

Ranks are based on the information above; we also assist in helping players farm gear, learn to parse and develop their rotation in order to rank up and have access to more raids. Most raids are open signups within locked ranks which are given based on experience and performance.

While we encourage min/maxing builds, we believe that optimization can vary with each group and most game content can be accomplished on characters of any race and class. Our training runs welcome folks to run on the toons they are comfortable on, while we encourage and implement more optimization in our advanced runs. If you are willing to participate, listen, and learn, you can go from little PVE experience to having a good understanding of the game, teamwork, and your class.

Schedule

Monday - Weekly trial, Tier 1

Tuesday - HMs, etc. Tier 2

Thursday - Requested raids, Tier 1

If you’re thinking about checking out Legion, just read these amazingly helpful player testimonials!

“I survived Legion of the Bloodworks and all I got with this dumb t-shirt” - Bargonauts

“P.S. We are all out of t-shirts” - Dethier

“I received several Crafting Motif 7: Khajiit Style" - Lucas318

“We tried to solicit some legit quotes about the guild and it descended into memes and random gifs. Typical.” - Pavi

We look forward to the opportunity to get some new “blood” in the guild. If you are interested in joining or learning more about the guild, contact @Klixse or @pisceswhatudidthere via in-game mail/message or check out our discord @ https://discord.gg/Hp3qcgKFed
Edited by Pavi on November 5, 2022 7:20PM
  • i b Apathy
    Inv please @callmedunks
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    An invite has been sent!
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    We've updated our schedule!

Mon & Wed 10PM EST: Vet training trials open to all members. We run the weekly leaderboard trial and teach vet mechanics to anyone who has not run them before.

Tues, Thurs, Sun 10PM EST: Open runs of normal trials and gear farming. Occasionally harder normal content, such as nHoF or nCR+3.

Fri 10PM EST: “Bloodbath” raids exclusive to guild members who have earned ranks with us. Aimed mostly at completing harder content and intended for those who are familiar with most mechanics.

Saturday, times variable: Occasional group events, otherwise gear farming.

Occasionally we schedule other events, such as dungeon groups for leveling, pledge groups, pvp for pve skills/AP, trivia contests, training clinics, and other random stuff.

Join now and run with us this weekend, Jan 12-13, in Cyrodiil for some AP farming, skill unlocking, and general shenanigans during the Midyear Mayhem encore!
  • Hiimfinest
    interested @Hiimfinest
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am interested as well. DPS parse is something I struggle with.. Could be a rotation, gear or race issue. But looking to improve and more than willing to take criticism of any kind to get better in order to participate in vet trials. My goal is to become a part of a progression team in completing hard trials. If I sound like a good fit please send me an invite.

@Pajor17
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Hiimfinest wrote: »
    interested @Hiimfinest

When I attempt an invite, it says "account not found" -- not sure if you have some sort of privacy setting on, but we can try again if you like!

Pajor17 has been sent an invite, however!
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested!

@TaunkyTV
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Invited! :blush:
  • Allistaur
    Allistaur
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Id love an invite, definitely looking to break into trials.

@AllistorNesbitt
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent!
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    updated with new raid schedule!
  • Rickjames983
    Rickjames983
    Soul Shriven
    can i get an invite this would be my first guild and this seems like a good fit for where im trying to go, in under 2 weeks ive put in over 80 hours already and am level 30
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Hi there!

We don't generally let players under CP160 raid -- but you can certainly join now and have access to guild resources and check out the community while you level. It sounds like you are going to get up to CP160 pretty quickly...

If you would like an invite, shoot me a message in game @pavi or my fellow officer @klixse
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Ope
  • likwid512_ESO
    Returning player looking to get into trials. Plz hit me up @ilphrin
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent!
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated schedule :)
  • zerocougar
    I'm interested. @zerocougar
  • Klixse
    Klixse
    Soul Shriven
    Invite sent :D
  • greenlights6
    greenlights6
    ✭✭
    I'd like to check you guys out!

Gottslieg - mDK - EP
    Freyjäa - Sorc - EP
    Ëothain - Templar
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Interested @LivingDed ingame - templar and necro healer
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    updated
  • OgginOz7
    OgginOz7
    ✭✭
    sent Pavi an in game mail :)
  • tigermending
    tigermending
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite @Azure907. Thanks!
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Updated original post (and still open for new recruits!)
  • Mr_Folf
    Mr_Folf
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still open I'd be interested in an invite.
    Vet raider coming back to the game after ~1yr break and looking to get back into raiding!

@Mr_Folf

Thanks!
  • Fereldyn
    Fereldyn
    ✭✭
    This sounds fantastic. I've been looking for a way to dive into trials.

@Fereldyn if there is room for a trial newbie!
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    @Fereldyn and @Mr_Folf

Invites sent in game -- looking forward to seeing you in trials!
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    Hey, i would like to join!
  • Pavi
    Pavi
    ✭✭
    Will send an invite -- @tyrion020 is your ingame name the same?