Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glenumbra is not working.

xTAKISx
xTAKISx
✭✭✭✭
Title. We have all been ZoS'd.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not in game. What happened?
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skills not working, can't attack anything and quests not progressing.
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem with Deshaan on the NA-PC server. Hey, ZOS, your game is broken.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've experienced quite a bit of lag lately as well. That's unfortunate. I stopped going to Cyrodiil to escape lag, and it sounds like it's getting bad again.
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The hamsters died again, can we get new ones please.
  • phlupp89
    phlupp89
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell also not working. can't attack anything.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're actively investigating these issues.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    I've experienced quite a bit of lag lately as well. That's unfortunate. I stopped going to Cyrodiil to escape lag, and it sounds like it's getting bad again.

It's been bad on the NA server since the last maintenance, which oddly was suppose to include a patch to fix the issue in Glenumbra with disappearing quest givers and other random problems.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jssriot wrote: »
    Bradyfjord wrote: »

It's been bad on the NA server since the last maintenance, which oddly was suppose to include a patch to fix the issue in Glenumbra with disappearing quest givers and other random problems.

I noticed that too. I thought it was the update to windows that caused the lag. But that update was for MS Edge specifically, so it seems like it shouldn't affect the game unless it were a browser game. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, we're actively investigating these issues.

Thanks for filling us in.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a brief period of similar symptoms in Reapers March on PC EU this morning, but I was able to resolve it by relogging. At the time I figured it was just me.

EDIT-- Okay, I'm remembering more. I was doing two quests at once at Thormar in Reaper's March when all of a sudden I couldn't interact with anything. At first I thought it might be some sort of conflict between the two quests, but then realized it was more than that. I didn't just relog, I actually shut down the game and rebooted my computer. When I restarted the game, everything was back to normal.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on April 28, 2021 7:03PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    FYI: We'll be taking PC NA offline for maintenance at 3:30pm EDT today to address these issues. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/572069/
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for looking into it quickly! Hope it is an easy fix, although it is always annoying to have emergency maintenance at peak time for me, it is more annoying to have it broken!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to go outside and get some sunshine everyone!
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

I don't have that form of Sanguivora ...
    PC NA
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Sorry you all had that happen. I was in Reaper's, Deshaan, Glenumbra, Vvardenfell, among about 20 zones total since this morning, with none of those issues. Killed stuff, completed quests, turned them in.... Dug antiquities, used wayshrines, ported to houses, ported to BMU members.

I don't have sunshine to go out in - still very overcast and a lot of snow left from overnight Monday and all day yesterday.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, that explains the probs I was having in Coldharbour earlier today. Bear wouldn't summon, some skills wouldn't work, enemies were not hostile. . . . Stopped for a break and come back to learn I'm not the only one. Pleased to see the quick response and I hope the fix will be easy and quick! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    Had an issue earlier in Rivinspire (first quest when coming from Stormhaven) with Darius invisible, but quest arrow over his head. Could not interact with him. Reloading UI didn't help. Logging out/back in fixed the problem.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in The Reach today and had no problem. It never hurts to run a REPAIR.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil was fine for once. Now we know what causes lag in Cyro, just turn off Glenumbra
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xTAKISx wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The hamsters died again, can we get new ones please.

The server is down due to the accident in the server room. The help is on the way but this might take some time.

7u1.gif
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    For once I got a helpful bug. My plan for the day was to work a character up to the point where I could get Ardanir's quests so I could farm the new motif with them. 2 hours or so I figured. Right before I started I noticed the character already had the Remnants of the Deep Folk quest! Didn't lift a finger. Ah well, guess that's going to be "fixed" now.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please add more hamsters, the old ones run their fluffy little behinds off.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought for a second this was the RIP PC EU thread...
    Then I remembered it was nixed. After many glorious years! :D
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised its NA and not EU.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: We'll be taking PC NA offline for maintenance at 3:30pm EDT today to address these issues. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/572069/

Im unable to perfom abilities all the time. Are we going to take the servers down to fix that?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFW Elsweyr is malfunctioning:

giphy.gif
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »

Im unable to perfom abilities all the time. Are we going to take the servers down to fix that?

You just asked a question to them answering the question you just asked...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Nastassiya
    Nastassiya
    ✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »

You just asked a question to them answering the question you just asked...

Inception moment!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

To quote Stuga, "Do you know how long I've been looking for you?"

@ZOS_GinaBruno Sounds like the guild has urgent need of you comrade, here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/570975/ps4-extremely-frustrating-bugs-after-todays-patch#latest
    Edited by Destai on April 28, 2021 8:28PM