Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long does it normally take to get a response about my support ticket?

ruan20031
ruan20031
It is now over 6 days and still "waiting on agent". They said if they had not heard from me in 4 days that they would close the ticket yet they are not answering me. What is the normal time for a ticket to be responded to? I was away from game for an extended period of time due to health issues and have just returned and really need their help to fix an issue with my mail. Hard to due things if your mailbox is full.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ruan20031

Support times are normally 24 to 48 hours but can vary depending on different circumstances.

What is your current ticket number?

We can check to see why you've not gotten a response yet.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ruan20031
    ruan20031
    210421-000404
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @ruan20031

We can confirm that this ticket is with the right team, but please be aware that responding to your ticket multiple times moves your ticket to the end of the line and delays the response time. Because of this, we recommend only responding as needed.

Please also know that we are aware of some issues currently occurring with mail as mentioned in this thread, and they will be resolved in next week's incremental patch.

The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ruan20031
    ruan20031
    I did not know about responding to tickets multiple times, I will not do that again. Could my mail problem be part of the patch or is it a separate issue? I was away for 2 years. I only came back early April. My mailbox shows that there is 72 mail and that I should delete some but there is none listed under Player nor System.

Either way thank you for answering my question. I was feeling lost and ignored staring at the "waiting for agent". It is hard to sell or receive anything without a mailbox.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A recent update changed mails that could previously live in your Inbox "forever" (you know, the ones that always said "expires in 30 days" no matter how many days passed?) to actually expire in 30 days.

So -- strictly as an uneducated guess; I'm not an expert or ZOS employee -- it sounds like you may've had a full inbox on the day where old legacy mails were removed. I couldn't say if this caused issues, because I made a point to clear my mailbox before that happened, but it sounds like your thing could be related.

Just trying to help shed some light and/or point you in the right direction. Sorry if your issue has nothing to do with this. :P

Good luck! :)
  • ruan20031
    ruan20031
    Ah that might explain things. Thank you for the information. I was away due to a stroke and am finally healthy enough to play. I have had to learn to play all over again. I have no idea what was in my mailbox when I left other than obviously it was full. I have no memory of it. It is like learning a brand new game. rofl
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on your recovery, @ruan20031 ! Strokes are no joke! Glad you made it out the other side!

I hope your ESO issue gets resolved soon.
  • ruan20031
    ruan20031
    Thank you kindly.. my only issue is my memory is effected.. so I learn something then forget it and have to relearn it again so it is challenging.. but it makes the game more interesting.. and definitely challenging. I find I have to write myself a lot of notes.

Thank you for your kind words.. they are muchly appreciated. May RNG be kind to you.