The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

210 error and solutions on help page do not work

RevJJ
RevJJ
✭✭✭✭✭
I suddenly got a 210 PATCHMANIFESTERROR_DOWNLOADFAIL error today. Game worked just fine less than 24 hrs ago.
I went to the support page for that error:

1) I tried all the basic troubleshooting suggestions. Nothing worked.
2) Went through the Advanced Troubleshooting steps and could not download the patch manifest file (I tried three different browsers).
3) I tried running as administrator, did not work.
4) I deleted the program data folder as described in step 4. No effect.
5) C++ Redistributable is up to date
6) The launcher does not have an option to "repair".

All I have managed to achieve so far is that instead of giving the 210 error, the launcher is now stuck in "loading...".

Are there any other solutions that might actually work? This is very frustrating.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RevJJ

If you've already gone through the troubleshooting steps found here, we recommend starting a ticket with customer support so they can investigate this error further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I've created a ticket but have not received an e-mail confirmation that the ticket has been received. With previous tickets I got an automatic reply pretty quickly, is this not the case for tickets for technical issues?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @RevJJ

I've sent you a forum PM to help with finding your ticket number and ensuring the ticket was submitted correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post