The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sigh... queues...

Kwoung
Kwoung
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Currently there are more people in the queue for Greyhost NA than there are people playing on Blackreach. Queue is 80 and growing, I wish they would address this.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blame the people switching alliances looking for an easy ride.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Well I don't know what the EP & AD queues were like, but they were pop locked all night long as well.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    European queues on Ravenwatch are actually worse
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

My wife is getting pretty fed up with it,. We were 65 when we queued, her queue got stuck at 39 and never progressed, she requeued and was now 84 in line... she gave up and logged out. 2+ hours of queueing and never got to play!
  • CooloutAC
    CooloutAC
    ✭✭
    they should just lock all campaigns imo.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    Thraben wrote: »

My wife is getting pretty fed up with it,. We were 65 when we queued, her queue got stuck at 39 and never progressed, she requeued and was now 84 in line... she gave up and logged out. 2+ hours of queueing and never got to play!

Oh, she's not the only one...

most players play a different game while waiting in the queue, so bad is it.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Greyhost is locked. The alliance switcher faction is the one that has no que.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe play in Blackreach?
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Maybe play in Blackreach?

No thanks, we left Blackreach because it is so dead you can only PVD there usually.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I queue for one of the campaigns with no queue and play in it after queueing Gray Host and play there while I wait for my Gray Host queue to count down. If you are trying to get in to be with some friends in GH that isn't much help, but if you just want to get in and do some AvAvA it gets you into some action while you wait. So queue GH, then join a campaign with no queue to play while GH counts down.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come to ad ps4, no queues even on prime time weekends lol