Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 30 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing housing in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 20, 2021 3:54PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New furnishings are missing from the Purchase Tab of the housing editor. What's in the furnished homes looks nice, but I would like to see what else is being added.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    New furnishings are missing from the Purchase Tab of the housing editor. What's in the furnished homes looks nice, but I would like to see what else is being added.

Can you see the names when you search the traders?

Someone mentioned there’s a homeowners crate on the premade characters with plans on it but I don’t know if it’s all of them
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »

Can you see the names when you search the traders?

Someone mentioned there’s a homeowners crate on the premade characters with plans on it but I don’t know if it’s all of them

I'm on my main, and I wanted to look at what will be crowns only, if anything. I usually just purchase furnishings to review.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    @CaffeinatedMayhem i can’t remember seeing crown only ones mentioned. I’ve seen a couple of people on discord saying they don’t have any in the editor, only through the ones crate and the usual achievement ones.

One also bought the house furnished to preview some of the furnishings
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I bought both homes furnished, and the furnishings are GREAT! I have feed back on that and the housing vendors, but again, I just like to look at the purchase tab to see what *isn't* in the homes.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Writ Quest Assistance
    "It will also place a quest pin over the needed Crafting Station when you are in close proximity – great for navigating houses full of Set Crafting Stations."

"At present, this applies to all Set Crafting Stations placed in player houses, and some Set Crafting Stations found in the world; the remaining in-world Set Crafting Stations will be added in a future patch."

I accepted Master writ for Coldharbour's Favorite Jewelry and it did not put a quest pin over the set jewelry crafting station in our Guild Home that currently has all set crafting stations. Note, it did put the pin over the jewelry crafting station in word, once I went to the location of the station. When clicking "show on map" it did not direct me to the set location in world.
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on April 20, 2021 6:05PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is correct: the Housing Editor has NONE of the new furniture available for purchase.
    Please add them to the Editor for ease of overview :smile: Thank you.

The template characters had a collection of craftable schematics and achievement furniture, but there are likely several other furniture missing like Paintings from treasure chests, and Crowns-only furniture, etc.
  • Pearly
    Pearly
    ✭✭✭
    The Aetherial Well seems to be missing from the store for purchase. I tried to move one to the inventory from a house I had on live, and it seems to have been deleted.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some really glitchy looking textures on the lower sections of the pillars for the waterfall gate in Pantherfang Chapel. They flash and freak out when your screen is moving (I assume they're overlapping with something else?).

mWsSxnw.png

It also occurs on the gate at the entrance/exit of the house in the chapel crypt.

mw3Xq1Z.png

Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2021 10:43PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pantherfang Chapel
    Clipping issue found.

Right at the entrance, when you go back from the boat into the water and swim beneath the gate, then look up through the murder holes (the holes next to the gate) you will see through walls into the chapel. Those holes should not be closed up if possible because of the realism and stratetic value they provide but just made so you can't see through the walls above. Having it be made black behind the bars of the murder holes would already serve that purpose, because then we can pretend that we just can't see the other side because it is too dark, without losing the strategic benefit of having them in the first place.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    The new achievement furniture items looks a bit disappointing.
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashed to desktop while adjusting furnishings in the new housing. Will also report in-game but here is the crash log: https://github.com/doesurmindglow/eso-pts-7.0.0-crash-logs/blob/main/Date/2021-04-20 18:26:02.649
    Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remove (just me being dumb not a bug)
    Edited by Evergnar on April 21, 2021 5:31AM
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is a spelling mistake on one of the Deadlands Braziers.

Deadlands Brazer, Bladed Tall

All other Deadlands Braziers are spelled "ier" not "er"
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These walls by the door to the crypts in the Pantherfang Chapel do not have collision and offer a fast-track trip to Aetherius.

BB1eIuA.png
    n8XPf4x.png
    xsWv4YL.png

• Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hemoglobin ball Undaunted decoration has lost its light effect since the patch.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Writ Quest Assistance
    "It will also place a quest pin over the needed Crafting Station when you are in close proximity – great for navigating houses full of Set Crafting Stations."

"At present, this applies to all Set Crafting Stations placed in player houses, and some Set Crafting Stations found in the world; the remaining in-world Set Crafting Stations will be added in a future patch."

I accepted Master writ for Coldharbour's Favorite Jewelry and it did not put a quest pin over the set jewelry crafting station in our Guild Home that currently has all set crafting stations. Note, it did put the pin over the jewelry crafting station in word, once I went to the location of the station. When clicking "show on map" it did not direct me to the set location in world.

My experience with a writ for Night Mother's Gaze clothing was no quest arrow/pin at either location. Since not all world stations are supposed to be working, this is about the same result.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leyawiin Tapestry, Divine Vertical is very poor quality as the Mara, Dibella and Julianos sections of the tapestry will glitch/fade away when viewed from even only short distances away.

fuvvIZf.png

7snQpmZ.png

Smaller versions of this tapestry can be found throughout Blackwood but do not glitch out.

Edit: These larger versions of the tapestry are also found in the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin (and have the same issue).

11CcbVC.png

Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on May 3, 2021 5:09PM
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure if it is intentional or not, but the Leyawiin cookware furnishings that can be found throughout Blackwood are not included as furnishings in either the crown store or as crafting recipes (the recipes aren't included in the Blackwood Recipe Envelope).

C1Jj1IV.png
    C9UhS2k.png
    0hbiHtC.png

I assume them being missing is an oversight as all previous chapters have had their cookware available in the store and as craftable recipes with chapter launch in Q2.

• RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 5:20PM
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like retextured Solitude assets. A bit disappointing tbh, I was hoping more more unique items.
    I am not sure if it is intentional or not, but the Leyawiin cookware furnishings that can be found throughout Blackwood are not included as furnishings in either the crown store or as crafting recipes (the recipes aren't included in the Blackwood Recipe Envelope).

C1Jj1IV.png
    C9UhS2k.png
    0hbiHtC.png

I assume them being missing is an oversight as all previous chapters have had their cookware available in the store and as craftable recipes with chapter launch in Q2.

Retextured Solitude assets? A bit disappointing, I was hoping for a more Leyawiin inspired theme, as the rest of the dining items look spectacular. I’m assuming they’ll be available in Q4, or can be substituted with Solitude items?
  • Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love the Water's Edge house but while I was furnishing it from scratch, I found some issues with the interior cell. It seems all 6 interior rooms are right next to each other even if they appear disconnected from the outside. Therefore any Music Box playing inside the house will be heard across all 6 rooms, even if they're supposed to be two different sections (not a big deal if you're trying to save money or furnishing slots, heh).

The second issue I found was on the top floors - I used the largest Breton Carpet to cover up the flooring in the first portion of the house and upon entering the attic in the second building, you can clearly see the edge of the carpet sticking out inside the room:
    ensr6o6igbh9.png
    - top floor in the first building where I placed the carpet

03ppf6emuibp.png
    - top floor/attic in the second building
    Maybe this wouldn't be such an issue if the rooms were leveled properly and the border of the carpet was on the ground instead of just floating in the air. But I understand it would probably take a lot of work to move the interior rooms around, as well as the default furnishings in it.
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fo9B5ar.png

This issue has not been fixed - it still rains inside the chapel undercroft as before.

Please send more mops.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d83b981f458b921cdd67b4b2081fbed971f8a2fa&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭
    The "Leyawiin Palisade, Reinforced" is appearing in the Courtyard/Wells section of the housing editor purchase tab. Well, not wall, ZOS. You've historically placed walls under Structures/Fences. :p