Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ball group No CP no Proc

• DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it when people say "just leave them alone" because it's so fun leaving a group behind to take the keep(s) you need to own for score evaluation.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it when people say "just leave them alone" because it's so fun leaving a group behind to take the keep(s) you need to own for score evaluation.

Killing them with boredom is the fastest option. They will farm a keep for an hour if people keep coming, they will leave in 5 minutes if no one fights back.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    It breaks my immersion. They look so stupid running around like lemmings following one persons command. You take a beautiful game and evolve it to garbage looking 20 characters inhabiting the same place at the same time spamming expedition and freedom and it looks like crap. Really wish there were a server that as a code of honor didn’t allow this graphic stacking abuse.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    spamming expedition and freedom

Cyrodiil is an empire, by the Eight. Stop bringing in your new-fangled Democratic notions, spamming freedom all over the place.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Killing them with boredom is the fastest option. They will farm a keep for an hour if people keep coming, they will leave in 5 minutes if no one fights back.

Huh hasn't happened yet so far but I guess you can always hope. A few prefer pvdooring keeps
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NM
    Edited by Kwoung on April 23, 2021 8:23PM