The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

CLAN GHILAIN - women, LGBTQ+, disability safe space / relaxed, no-pressure PvE / no voice chat

• Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Blubry Invite sent, welcome to the Clan! We don't really have any threshold for activity unless we get a built up of accounts inactive for like 3+ months, but even then if someone lets me know they'll be inactive/will want to come back, that's totally fine!
    Welcome o/
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • Batgutz
    Batgutz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I really hope you are still recruiting, I sent a mail in game as I don't want to list everything out on the public forum. <3
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Batgutz Yes of course, you have an in-game reply from me!
  • Batgutz
    Batgutz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I sent you a mail back, didn't notice you sent me one back LOL
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    👻
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on April 22, 2021 11:45AM
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    @Lavellan, would be interested in joining your Guild as well!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @SeiSama If you feel like this is somewhere you'd fit in, write something about yourself and why you'd like to join the Clan - remember to include which of the groups mentioned in the description you belong to, and what kind of gameplay do you enjoy - either here in a PM or in-game (preferably an email, whispers can easily get lost) to @theLavellan :smile:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are active and recruiting - if you are interested in joining, please give the description a careful read! Contact information is at the bottom of the first post :star:
  • emikaela
    emikaela
    Soul Shriven
    hi! i sent you a mail in game a while ago, must have been lost along the way somehow. i suspect my mail box may have been full from trading.
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @emikaela I don't remember getting an email from that username, must've gotten lost! Feel free to send me PM here on the forum, shouldn't get lost that way.
  • emikaela
    emikaela
    Soul Shriven
    hmm, seems that my account isn't allowed to initiate a conversation by pm here until i spam some more comments.

well, i basically fit into all of your target categories in one way or another, and feel like we could be a good fit. :) i mostly play solo with the occasional dungeon when the mood strikes me. could be fun to try some low pressure normal trials and arenas with like-minded people without having to endure some of the "jokes" that inevitably pop up elsewhere...
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @emikaela I've PMed you and hopefully it'll work now, as I needed some more info :smile:

We're pausing recruitment for a short while. If you're interested in joining, you can still drop me a PM for when we open recruitment again!
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join. I am an asexual woman who's honestly really tired of stuff like DPS parses and number crunching. I want to relax, pick flowers and juggle chitin knives. I also recently came back to the game with the goal of doing a lot of questing, but I will have a (non-meta) healer because I like being a healer in group content.

My ingame name is @Coop500

Edit: Oops I'm sorry, I thought you guys were open for recruitment.
    Edited by coop500 on January 25, 2021 3:23PM
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: Our recruitment is open again. If you'd like an invite, please give the description a very careful read! :star:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are very active and recruiting! Please check the updated description for more info if you'd like to join the Clan! :star:
  • Phen0meenal
    Phen0meenal
    ✭✭
    @Lavellan Sent you a message in-game. Not really sure how the inbox works since it didn't say "sent" or anything, but I hope it came through :))
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Phen0meenal I got your message, sent a reply! :smile:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    :star: We are active and recruiting! Please read the description carefully if you'd like to join the Clan! :star:
    Edited by Lavellan on April 13, 2021 3:36PM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are pausing recruitment for the moment (we are still active though!), if you are interested in joining in the meantime, please drop me a private message here on the forum and I'll get back to you once we're open again. Thank you!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are up and recruiting again! If you are interested in joining, please read the description carefully. See you in Tamriel!
  • Peteboii
    Peteboii
    Soul Shriven
    Hey @Lavellan !
    I sent you a message in game. Hope you see it.
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Peteboii Sorry for the late reply - invite has been sent! Welcome to the Clan! :smile:
  • Evanni
    Evanni
    Soul Shriven
    Hello @Lavellan I sent you mail on the game, not sure if you got it or not, because I haven't sent one ever before and i'm not sure if it got sent or not. :flushed:
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Not really looking for a guild (and I guess some would even argue that I am not LGBTQ+, being cishetero polyamorous), but I will try to keep it in mind if I see anyone in need. :-)

<3
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @Evanni I don't seem to have gotten one from you, sorry, just checked! Would you mind sending it again please, or PMing me here on the forum? :smiley:
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    We are very active and recruiting! We've been going on for two years now and going strong. If you'd like to join our safe space guild and are looking for a very relaxed guild where you can do everything at your own pace and in your own unique style, please give the description a careful read and don't hesitate to reach out. See you in Tamriel!
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    @DTStormfox The Clan is exclusively a safe space for those who need it, in this case only people belonging to the aforementioned groups.
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    The Clan is active and recruiting! If you are interested in joining, please give the description a careful read and don't hesitate to reach out :blush:
    Edited by Lavellan on July 19, 2021 4:35PM
  • Warriston
    Warriston
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :wink:

I am a gay/ *** (edit <¬not sure why this gets censored, it is the q in lgbtq) Would really like to give your guild a try.
    I would describe myself as a relaxed and friendly person <3

Best Wishes
    Edited by Warriston on August 17, 2021 10:52AM
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Warriston! Invite sent! Welcome to the Clan :smile: