Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gifting Crowns Question

HiroTenKai
So I am a returning player with 3 accounts on ESO and was wondering if there are any issues with gifting crowns between my accounts? There is no RMT transactions it's just some of my accounts have more Crowns than the others and I would like to buy myself items from the Crown Store. Are there any issues with doing this because I don't want to get flagged at all since all 3 accounts belong to me.
Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
Oni Knights (GM)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    It is not possible to gift crowns to another account.

However, you can use the Crown Store Gifting system to purchase and send most Crown Store items to your friends and guildmates. You can read more about this here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • HiroTenKai
    So I can Gift Myself on my other accounts the same way I would a friend or guildmate? @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by HiroTenKai on April 22, 2021 2:52AM
    Oh let me taste your tears, mmm your tears are so yummy and sweet, oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Mmmmm Yummy! Mmmm Yummy you guys!

PC-NA
    Oni Knights (GM)
  • ThorianB
    ThorianB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you can gift your other accounts items. You can also gift other players items in trade for gold. Both are fine as long as there is no RMT or such going on.