Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

What is the ETA for PTS being back online?

• Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You heard the woman ppl , time to sleep

That’s... why I’m here.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Same here. At least the data miners can get started! :smiley:

:D
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher
    ✭✭
    Any idea if the server is going to be up today?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to update, PTS will remain offline for maintenance through the evening and we currently expect it to open tomorrow morning (eastern time).
    Good morning! :smiley:
    *checks world time converter for eastern time, 10am*
    So... are we there yet? :sweat_smile:
    AcclaimedJealousAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

• Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    No one knows the answer to these questions but ZOS. When they rolled out Greymoor on the PTS they did the same thing. It was mid to late afternoon where I live before it was ready and I am EST. They have posted up the download so you can get that now. Why they keep the servers offline for so long I don't know. Maybe they are testing it themselves for launch problems. It will be very bad for them if they release this and we go through the same thing again. Crash and burn, hotfix and more crash and burn until they get it in working order.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on April 20, 2021 2:54PM
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay dokie I'll see if its up tomorrow
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a ridiculously long wait. Multiple end game pve and pvp guilds have been eagerly waiting to get in not to mention anyone wanting to test out builds. Maintenance shouldn't take more than 24hrs tbh this doesn't bode well for performance once this goes live.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a ridiculously long wait. Multiple end game pve and pvp guilds have been eagerly waiting to get in not to mention anyone wanting to test out builds. Maintenance shouldn't take more than 24hrs tbh this doesn't bode well for performance once this goes live.

Chill out dude.

The pts cycle is going to last till early June, plenty of time to test.

• karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Up?
  • slip9419
    slip9419
    ✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »
    Up?
    you literally made me log in xD
    nope, down
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI, if you're in a Discord group with a bot, just type "!servers" into chat to see which servers are up or down
    Edited by Zypheran on April 20, 2021 2:45PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what got messed up to require more then a day for this patch rofl

• CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Do you have an updated ETA for when the server may be going up?
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    PTS maintenance is ongoing, though we are still planning to open by noon EDT. We'll let you all know if this changes, though. We appreciate you all being patient and know you're anxious to get in!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS maintenance is ongoing, though we are still planning to open by noon EDT. We'll let you all know if this changes, though. We appreciate you all being patient and know you're anxious to get in!

thanks for the update Gina
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for your response! It really does help keep us sane.

Wishing those Engineers God's speed!
    Edited by CyberOnEso on April 20, 2021 2:59PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update Gina, we all appreciate every1 in ZOS and Bethesda's hard work.
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
  • GandalfTheGuardian
    GandalfTheGuardian
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance is ongoing and we don't have an ETA for completion at this time, but we'll let you all know when we have a better idea of when everything should finish up. For what it's worth, we're looking at hours and not minutes.

What Gina mend to says was ... we're looking at days... just a typo B)

• AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL no guilds or endgame players worth their salt are chomping at the bit to get in day one and SERIOUSLY test anything. Everyone knows that the first week of PTS cycle is going to have multiple bugs, sets not working, skills not applying or applying TOO well, and so on. All the serious folks are only here 1st week to help figure out what all is broken, no one seriously starts working out the new metas till at LEAST week 2. Chill. It's day 1. We've got 5 weeks on an avg cycle. 'doesn't bode well'..... seriously? :snort:
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • BlackAxiom
    BlackAxiom
    ✭✭✭
    i thought they were going to open this morning
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention character wipes. I don't have a toon on the PTS currently so I am going to start it with a new character and over the course of these weeks we will probably see multiple character wipes. That's the way it works. So going in there with an end game Guild is just not a good idea.
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I hope that whatever problems you guys are encountering are being noted and addressed.

I can't imagine that the live server community would be pleased at being shut out of their game for over 24 hours, which is how long this maintenance has been.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is preview start Blackwood on Live server. Remember!!
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for the headsup.... gives me time to grab some perfectly timed food
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention character wipes. I don't have a toon on the PTS currently so I am going to start it with a new character and over the course of these weeks we will probably see multiple character wipes. That's the way it works. So going in there with an end game Guild is just not a good idea.

We get 2 weeks of our NA characters being copied over, and then usually 2 weeks of the EU copies. But being able to do Template characters does make a diff and helps big guilds prepare for Trial run changes etc.... but the good ones def don't bother much trying to get down to business 1st week lol.

TBH they could probably stand to do MORE char wipes than they actually do per cycle, given the diff in how much usually changes or has to be fixed between week 1 and week 5. Thank goodness for those templates! :D
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • kovca
    kovca
    ✭✭
    noon edt is in 20ish minutes.. right ?
  • PrinceNaemon
    PrinceNaemon
    Soul Shriven
    kovca wrote: »
    noon edt is in 20ish minutes.. right ?

yes, it is
    aldmeri grandeur
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're in the process of wrapping up maintenance and should be opening soon!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HYPE TRAIN A ROLLING
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

1ef.jpg
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll