The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

urich's skill point finder

Kosef
Kosef
✭✭✭✭
I'm assuming this addon is no longer being supported. Anyone know of an alternative. I just noticed that black drake villa isn't included after my first run today.
Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on April 15, 2021 1:29PM
Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
Khur - Redguard - Warden
Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
Guild:
[Ninja Squirrels]
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no I dont think it is maintained anymore.

wont help you with skyshards or the zone skill quests. But my addon undaunted pledge queuer tracks the 4man skill quests.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2706-UndauntedPledgeQueuer.html#info

disclaimer: looks I derped out and never uploaded my flames of ambition update. I think I will just wait for u30 hitting pts on monday and track down those quest numbers as well and upload a u30 ready version...

ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • HertoginJanneke
    HertoginJanneke
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to do a manual install of an addon mentioned in the comments of the addon info page of USPF on esoui.com. It worked for me.

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the etiquette of addons and addon developers, but if something as useful as Urich's Skill Point Finder isn't being maintained by the original author, can someone else pick it up and push it out to ESOUI voluntarily? Or would they have to create something new from scratch in order to avoid any issues arising from copying someone else's work?
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the etiquette of addons and addon developers, but if something as useful as Urich's Skill Point Finder isn't being maintained by the original author, can someone else pick it up and push it out to ESOUI voluntarily? Or would they have to create something new from scratch in order to avoid any issues arising from copying someone else's work?

Addons that are abandoned get regularly picked by new maintainers.Not sure if for all those iriginal authors gave blessings.

USPF I guess isnt very popular target to pick up as it's not exactly low maintenance. Loads of specific info needs to be tracked down. skill quest numbers are annoying to me at least. and I only need to do the dungeon ones.
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • Amarthiul
    Amarthiul
    ✭✭✭
    There's an unofficially maintained version on GitHub but you have to install and update it manually: https://github.com/yachoor/uspf
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amarthiul wrote: »
    There's an unofficially maintained version on GitHub but you have to install and update it manually: https://github.com/yachoor/uspf

Thank you. I'll try that.
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »

Addons that are abandoned get regularly picked by new maintainers.Not sure if for all those iriginal authors gave blessings.

Yes, the orig authors either give their blessing, or we need to wait at least some time for a response. Depending on the usage of the addons the esoui admins can decide than, if someone will be added to the team so he/she is able to officially update the addon (like I was added to pChat to keep it running, as a wide userbase uses it, and it's easier to update such addons directly then -> no problems with Minion e.g.), or they might enable patches so that patches can be released on esoui, for this particular addon (which sometimes make Minion get lost as it will install patches with Korean content instead of the original ones :-p).

Edited by Baertram on April 23, 2021 10:39AM
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dang, it's an awesome (but underrated) addon.
    PC NA