The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Immortal necros in Cyrodill

UntouchableHunter
UntouchableHunter
✭✭✭✭
10 players with Hammer can't kill a Stam necromancer.

Is this game balanced?
Edited by UntouchableHunter on April 11, 2021 3:46PM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen an unkillable player in cyrodill in 2+ years. What were the 10 players doing?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stamcro? What's dat.. Try magcro with intensive meander heals that put the fattest vigor heals to shame xD.
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    They just swipe out all enemies and only this necro left. They chase him with a hammer and took the eternity to take him down. They just wipe out all the other really quick.

But I'm playing right now and the performance is really bad sometimes I hit the button and nothing happens. Maybe the performance is making someone immortal in some moments.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamcro/stamden, their heals and their damage mitigation (mostly stamcro with mitigation) coupled with SnB is just braindead easy to play and survive. Yea id love to see it harder to play that setup. (nerf)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new CP system addresses this somewhat. Yes, you could slot all defensive stars in both blue and red and be very hard to kill--- but then you do no damage.

It's harder to "have it all" now since proc sets were banned
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    stamcro/stamden, their heals and their damage mitigation (mostly stamcro with mitigation) coupled with SnB is just braindead easy to play and survive. Yea id love to see it harder to play that setup. (nerf)

This, exactly
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    The new CP system addresses this somewhat. Yes, you could slot all defensive stars in both blue and red and be very hard to kill--- but then you do no damage.

It's harder to "have it all" now since proc sets were banned

Not really.
    Warden and necro inherent ly has high burst due to shalks/bb, and just overall better passives than the rest of the classes.
    On my magcro I literally run only offensive cp in blue(well slottable), and running 5pc light and I still feel like a tank due to built in high healing and mitigation.
    That being said, I think it high time that dota(not procs) were given some love or block mitigation needs a fat nerf, Beacuse it's really out of control atm.
    And red tree cps just reinforce that even harder.
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    It must be the guy that said that he is wearing beekeeper, endurance and fortified brass in Cyro.. :smiley:

No proc ftw !!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WolfyRaps wrote: »
    It must be the guy that said that he is wearing beekeeper, endurance and fortified brass in Cyro.. :smiley:

No proc ftw !!

Couple tthat with Steed and Race against time. Whoops UsAIN bOLT in Cyrodiil with huge health regen.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Mr_Gallows
    Mr_Gallows
    ✭✭✭
    It can be any class stacking 4k+ health regen. The regen stacking is out of control. A 2k hard cap would balance well with dots and generally a hard cap of 2k across all three respurces. Then it's up to you to decide where to get the regen. Also block casting is needed for defence but block casting offensive skills should not be possible. Block casting could be a feature of select heals and utility skills across the skill lines .
    Edited by Mr_Gallows on April 14, 2021 8:17PM
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    Its also a questionable decision to triple health regen of beekeeper and endurance. 300 health regen for a 5 piece bonus is underperforming but 900 is a definitely too much. And the cp star that gives you 1500 health regen for 500 ulti also enables such playstyle.
  • Mr_Gallows
    Mr_Gallows
    ✭✭✭
    Iriidius wrote: »
    Its also a questionable decision to triple health regen of beekeeper and endurance. 300 health regen for a 5 piece bonus is underperforming but 900 is a definitely too much. And the cp star that gives you 1500 health regen for 500 ulti also enables such playstyle.

Exactly high regen is the main thing disruptibg the damage/healing balance and the resource management balance.

If they want to keep the numbers on those sets high, they should make a regen cap and make regen a percentage of your total.

Then it becomes a matter pf how you will build for rwgen rather than super stacking