The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch streams and drop rules?

Artiamus
Artiamus
So I cannot locate anywhere what the rules are for watching the various Twitch streams and getting drops. I managed to find one through the twitch drops campaign list on the 6th to watch the DE stream for 15m but the streamers list didn't say anything about it being a thing for that day.

Is there some sort of list talking about upcoming streams? I have the mailing list enabled and there is never anything about streams in it. I didn't even know the big one occurred at the beginning of April until a few days after it had occurred because it was so under reported anywhere.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 11, 2021 7:04PM
Main: Ziakesh-ka'dar Ne Quin-al, Khajiit Nightblade
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An emailed news announcement would be nice, but TBH I'd probably still miss it, because these days I've been spending less and less time checking my email due to receiving more and more of it from all manner of sources.

The best place for a news announcement is probably a short splash screen in the launcher window, and clicking on it takes us to the website where we can read the full details.

EDIT -- As for the actual "rules," they can vary from campaign to campaign as far as how long you need to watch and which channels are part of the campaign.
    Edited by SeaGtGruff on April 8, 2021 10:11PM
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Artiamus
    Artiamus
    Agreed. Warframe has a fairly nice setup where once you load in in the news panel of your orbiter it lets you know how long until the next stream, along with giving a general purpose piece each week which links back to official forum thread about it.

Even just a weekly forum post saying something like "hey! this is the major streams coming up!" would be amazing to have.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There has been some recent changes with how Twitch drops work with ESO. Please see our news article posted here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Artiamus
    Artiamus
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There has been some recent changes with how Twitch drops work with ESO. Please see our news article posted here.

So you watch for 15m and get a drop. Once? Twice? Any number of times? It doesn't say on it how many times you can do this.

And there's still no announcements anywhere of upcoming streams to watch. I quite literally just learned of the Critical Role folks did a stream as I'm typing this now that I'm looking at the Community page because there's nothing anywhere talking about it being upcoming!