The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not receiving customer service emails anymore

WynnGwynn
WynnGwynn
I haven't been receiving customer service emails anymore (have been getting promotional stuff though) with any tickets I have. Some have been outstanding for a while. Since november actually. I have a ticket I would really like to get help with.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on March 30, 2021 12:57PM
  • WynnGwynn
    WynnGwynn
    My precursor is gone from my house and my crocodile skeletons are invisible. I'd like my precursor back. The skeletons being visible again would also be nice.
  • doesurmindglow
    doesurmindglow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with the modeling system this patch, and it's damn near impossible to get ZOS to acknowledge it, much less respond in a way that indicates they're aware of the issues and actively working on a solution.

The symptoms include:
    1. Crashes arising from memory leaks in the modeling system and its compatibility components.
    2. Graphical artifacting on some platforms.
    3. Assets and textures failing to render entirely (your issue).
    4. Effects rendering without models (ie. invisible player characters, NPCs, and bosses).
    5. Desyncing of gameplay abilities and visual effects or animations.

I hope someone is looking into it and trying to address it. It's causing a lot of problems.
    Guildmaster : The Wild Hunt (formerly Aka Baka) : AD PC/NA
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @WynnGwynn do you have your ticket number so that we can look into this for you?

Please be aware that tickets submitted as Bug or Feedback do not receive direct support from our team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WynnGwynn
    WynnGwynn
    210330-000436 I got a canned response but it was clear nobody read it since I indicated I had used the retrieval system but the item was not in the retrieval system where you can search for it and the response was like "use the retrieval system" which isn't even close to relevant lol.
  • WynnGwynn
    WynnGwynn
    The bug in october I sent screenshots with was with regards to a weird mud effect that was persistent to one character but that was ticket 201018-003165 in october and that I emailed a bunch of things to but never received updates on but I figured a sort of workaround that doesn't' fix it but it temporarily stops it so I kind of gave up worrying about it.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @WynnGwynn

To re-open your #210330-000436 ticket, please reply to let us know that the previous response did help resolve the issue.

Our last reply in ticket #201018-003165 requested DXDiag and MSInfo files. If you would like additional assistance with the issue reported, we would be happy to re-open this for you so that you can provide the requested information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • WynnGwynn
    WynnGwynn
    I replied to that email and attached those things.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have removed multiple posts for continually bumping the same thread.

@WynnGwynn - You will need to resend the files once more as support did not receive them the first time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • WynnGwynn
    WynnGwynn
    vt2pnecfygtl.jpg
    How did they not receive them? Did they delete them or something? I resent the files that I downloaded from the original email I sent

"To:
    Bethesda Customer Support

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 4:18 AM

I attached the files as requested

Show original message
    Download all attachments as a zip file
    DxDiag
    .txt
    36.4kB
    MSInfo32
    .txt
    780kB

(ironic lol) so they should have them now again. Again. Also there were multiple posts because there was no edit button because apparently you have to refresh the page a bunch to get it to show up? I don't know why they suddenly stopped replying to the emails though. I attached the files and it's very clear that I was emailing support as I have the screenshot.
    Edited by WynnGwynn on April 2, 2021 3:20PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WynnGwynn

Please check your forum inbox as I've sent you some follow-up regarding one of your tickets.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • WynnGwynn
    WynnGwynn
    I sent a reply I still think there is some issue because I did send files in october but you say there were no files sent at all. I sent replies asking about updates in october and there were no replies back then from support and I kept asking for help since then with other tickets and I haven't gotten replies. I think there is some issue that needs to be addressed.