The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tank looking for Trials Guild P.C. NA

o0Velius
o0Velius
✭✭✭
I’m looking for a Trials guild that runs around 5pm EST M-F
Can’t play on weekends I spend time with my family then.

I’m a Tank.

@o0Velius is my @name. Or message me on discord at o0Velius ®#6275
Edited by o0Velius on April 1, 2021 3:32PM
Main Tank For
Difficulty Increased
[/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
[/center]
  • Infexious1
    Infexious1
    ✭✭
    Hey there by friend, just sent you a message in game and now linking to my advert for newly forming guild. even if you want to just test drive what I have set up, let me know. I see that you are a fairly seasoned player, and as such, I do not want to take up more time than your willing to spend on a new guild. but the consideration is a plus in my book. anyhow, good luck in finding a good gaming community.

so says the iXi...

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @Infexious1 I will check you out. I am definitely a fan of a newer formed guild, that I can be apart of. Do y’all do discord?

And yes, I’ve been playing ESO since the launch on Xbox, but just recently transferred to P.C. so working on gearing up and lvling up.
    Edited by o0Velius on March 22, 2021 12:58PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    o0Velius wrote: »

I’m a Tank.

@o0Velius is my @name.
    Bump

hi there @o0Velius ... i saw your OP a while back but i didn't bother posting cuz i thought 'Infexious1' already took care of ya. B)

Plus, it sorta seemed like maybe you were lookin' for a more "hardcore" (scheduled) Trials every single week type guild. And, while our guild def. enjoys Trials (and Dungeons or other challenging content of course) we haven't really delved too much into VET Trials yet (as a guild) , nor do we make strict "plans" every week much anymore (since RL is so random) .

However, whenever you get a chance, you might wanna check us out here sometime anyway: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2014-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1 ....because, i have had a few members ask me about "Trials" lately and so of course it's always nice to have a more experienced player like yourself to potentially consider being a Trials Initiator or whatever.

Anyways, just a thought, since i saw your 'bump' and figured it couldn't hurt to reach-out. Best of luck to ya either way! B)
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »

I’m a Tank.

@o0Velius is my @name.
    Bump

hi there @o0Velius ... i saw your OP a while back but i didn't bother posting cuz i thought 'Infexious1' already took care of ya. B)

Plus, it sorta seemed like maybe you were lookin' for a more "hardcore" (scheduled) Trials every single week type guild. And, while our guild def. enjoys Trials (and Dungeons or other challenging content of course) we haven't really delved too much into VET Trials yet (as a guild) , nor do we make strict "plans" every week much anymore (since RL is so random) .

However, whenever you get a chance, you might wanna check us out here sometime anyway: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/470164/kom-knights-of-masser-from-2014-beta-is-back-and-recruiting-again-na-casual/p1 ....because, i have had a few members ask me about "Trials" lately and so of course it's always nice to have a more experienced player like yourself to potentially consider being a Trials Initiator or whatever.

Anyways, just a thought, since i saw your 'bump' and figured it couldn't hurt to reach-out. Best of luck to ya either way! B)

Hey @NeeScrolls , yeah i did join infex guild, but he’s also still getting started. I don’t mind small guilds, or helping out. I too have a RL, and the wife probably wouldn’t like it if I played on her days off 😂

But send me an invite to the guild.. and you can DM a link to the discord.
    Edited by o0Velius on April 1, 2021 10:59PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]