The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot claim drops

• Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Can't claim.
    Really don't like the new system for twitch drops.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an email for the pet (I think I already have that pet anyway), but can't claim the crate. Pressing 'claim' doesn't do anything. Tried refreshing etc and checked in-game but nada.
    PC EU & NA
  • Auntee
    Auntee
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem. When I go to claim it on twitch, I get a Error Occurred. Drop was not claimed ! ? Also checked my e mail nothing there. What's going on ???
  • tawaen
    tawaen
    ✭✭✭
    Same - error when trying to claim the drops, but at the bottom it shows them as claimed. No email, and they are not in game. Hopefully this is fixed before the ESO Live twitch event tomorrow...
    Guild leader of Barely Lethal. Mudcrabs all the way down.
    (PC NA)
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something strange is happening with me as well. It says I claimed Blackwood Preview Crate and Flame Atronach Pony Pet but I have not received the items in game or received any email.

The strange part is I watched the aftershow which rewarded an ouroborous crate and I did get an email for that and did receive it in game.

So the aftershow drop works but the actual show drops did not.
  • Diesiræ
    Diesiræ
    Soul Shriven
    tawaen wrote: »
    Same - error when trying to claim the drops, but at the bottom it shows them as claimed. No email, and they are not in game. Hopefully this is fixed before the ESO Live twitch event tomorrow...
    I can confirm, they are showing as claimed now, despite still having buttons to claim that throw errors.
    sq9g6dF.png
  • Madhojo
    Madhojo
    ✭✭✭
    Gave me the wrong drop, got oroboros and not the blackwood preview crate
  • preset
    preset
    ✭✭
    Diesiræ wrote: »
    tawaen wrote: »
    I can confirm, they are showing as claimed now, despite still having buttons to claim that throw errors.
    sq9g6dF.png

I got the same thing. Error message when clicking claim, but then shows claimed for both at the bottom. However, the crate is an Ouroboros Crown Crate but says Blackwood Preview Crate.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    I have claimed them on Twitch, but never got the confirmation email i always get for "redeeming the code" :(
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: I got the crates applied to my account now. But still don’t have the pet available.
  • SirTreb
    SirTreb
    ✭✭
    Had the error while claiming, but received codes a few minutes later by email for both the crate and the pet.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirTreb wrote: »
    Had the error while claiming, but received codes a few minutes later by email for both the crate and the pet.

I also got emails. Got the crate on my account. But still no pet.

• Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    Same problems here. It's showing the claim button that gives an error when clicked, but also says below that I've already claimed the pet and crate.
    Still no email or anything received in-game.
  • Astiron
    Astiron
    ✭✭✭
    Astiron wrote: »
    Same problems here. It's showing the claim button that gives an error when clicked, but also says below that I've already claimed the pet and crate.
    Still no email or anything received in-game.

Update:
    Got an Ouroboros crate, but still no Blackwood crate or pet.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    has this been fixed? got an oeroboros crate, but still cant claim the pet nor the preview crate.. shows i can claim it but get that error message that unable to claim, but the 2 things show in claimed.. i have not received either.. thank you.
  • deleted220717-003304
    I could claim both on Twitch, but I also got an Ouroboros crate instead. In the receipt email it says:
    "One Ouroboros Crown Crate from the ESO: Blackwood Chapter Preview Event!"
    So is this a naming issue and they are meant to just be regular Ouroboros crates, just ones you get at the Blackwood preview event, or are they supposed to be actually different Blackwood crates? If it's the latter, I've also got the wrong one.
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Announcement link in the launcher also said its gonna be Ouroboros crate, not Preview one.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got an email recently for another ouroboros create.
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also got the crates. Just took a little time to roll out.

I didn't get the pet but I already had it, so duh. :smile:
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    update: I got an Oroborous crate, but no pet and no Blackwood Preview crate
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another here who got an oroborous crate and no pet despite them both being claimed on twitch
    Soupy twist
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck at 6% for both crates, but I watched the whole stream.
    I have this problems with this new twitch system quite often.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, for those wondering.. the Oroborous crate is the Blackwood preview crate. Twitch drop only has one type of crate.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    furiouslog wrote: »
    I also got the crates. Just took a little time to roll out.

I didn't get the pet but I already had it, so duh. :smile:

The one they gave previously is the “Flame Atronach Pocket Horse”. This one is called “Flame Atronach Pony” considering there are other pets with pony and pocket Horse variants, I assume they are different. Otherwise what’s the point of watch a new stream if it has nothing but the old bonuses.