The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you hope to see in the April Showcase?

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Wild Hunt's back at least, and there's a lot of fun stuff in there. Hope that April Crown sale is still on....

Do they do an April crown sale annually?

So I’ve heard. I certainly hope there will be one this next month!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Wild Hunt's back at least, and there's a lot of fun stuff in there. Hope that April Crown sale is still on....

Do they do an April crown sale annually?

We have traditionally gotten one in April with the anniversary, one in August with Quakecon, and one in December for the holidays. They don't like to publicize the sales before they show to prevent us from stocking up, but the last few years have been pretty consistent. Of course, they're not guaranteed in any way though.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    Two things related to Murkmire and no mention of it going on sale? :(
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here are my rambling thoughts on the showcase:

I could use those Bosmer costumes half a year ago when I was going through AD storyline.

And the Ayleid ruin comes to the store that fast? I expected it in August judging by the previous season houses (Shalidor's Realm and Stone Eagle Aerie). I might have to pass on that since I don't have a budget for that right now.

New music box is always neat.

Shame that the Imperial Champion style is a Crown Store exclusive.

Wild Hunt Crates, neato. I can finally get Priest of Green costume, and those flannel hoods.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    voreo wrote: »

I almost wonder if we'll see some more Murkmire stuff in May? It's odd that the House and Furnishing pack are seemingly random items in the Store, and they're coming at the end of the month.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m happy to see the Ayleid ruin and music box, spriggan polymorph, Wild Hunt crates and so many costumes and pets this next month! :smiley: With all this, I’ll even forgive ZOS for not yet returning Tel Galen or releasing more hairstyles — for now! ;)

I remember in years past when there would be only one or two costumes in the entirety of a month and if I didn’t like either, there was nothing I wanted to buy. So I’m quite glad to see so much variety and so many items returning! :smiley:
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Skimpy dress month! There's at least 2 i don't have, very nice.

That's it really.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

I almost wonder if we'll see some more Murkmire stuff in May? It's odd that the House and Furnishing pack are seemingly random items in the Store, and they're coming at the end of the month.

I find it a bit odd that furniture pack is returning already, because it wasn't that long ago it had another return during the Murkmire celebration.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it a bit odd that furniture pack is returning already, because it wasn't that long ago it had another return during the Murkmire celebration.

When was the last Murkmire celebration? Was it early last year? Just curious as I don’t remember.

There were several Argonian themed furnishing packs in January when Grand Topal Hideaway returned, but not this one. 🤔
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When was the last Murkmire celebration? Was it early last year? Just curious as I don’t remember.

There were several Argonian themed furnishing packs in January when Grand Topal Hideaway returned, but not this one. 🤔

It was in February, 2020. So it's been well over a year.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was in February, 2020. So it's been well over a year.

Ah, that would explain it, thank you — one of the months I missed. A while ago, but yet relatively recent compared with when last Tel Galen and Vivec’s furnishings pack were available...
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a picture of a Mount: Nighthaunt Gloomspore Senche. Maybe in May they will have a mushroom theme and release Tel Galen then.
  • deleted210809-001958
    definetly something different from another non combat pet/ap/telvars/soulgems/repair kits and other useless consumables (i had to install Dustman addon only because of those daily "rewards").
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyatos wrote: »
    definetly something different from another non combat pet/ap/telvars/soulgems/repair kits and other useless consumables (i had to install Dustman addon only because of those daily "rewards").

This is about the Crown Store, not daily rewards.