The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do you hope to see in the April Showcase?

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I don’t know whether we’ll see any of these in April, but I am looking forward to the Ayleid ruin, Ayleid mysic box, bloodroot senche mount and spriggan polymorph, although I am apprehensive about what and how much the latter two especially will cost! :sweat_smile:

Some items I’d love to see brought back and which others have been requesting as well:
  • Hairstyles such as Short Mussed Wave and Triple Braided Updo (thank you for two hairstyles in March!) :heart:
  • Wild Hunt crates

Items in game but which have never been available but I’d love to buy:
  • Long hairstyle often referred to as Veya’s hair, but worn by many fashionable NPCs
  • Hair color pack
  • Pack guar inventory pet just like those following the merchants in Vvardenfell
  • More furnishings long-requested, such as a pack of musical instruments, for instance (I could make a very long list of wishes but will leave it at that, lol).

Finally, WHERE IS MY TEL GALEN?!

Note, this is not the place to say fix x,y,z unless you really want to see a such a thing available for Crowns! :tongue:
Edited by Araneae6537 on March 24, 2021 4:53PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild Hunt Crates are something a LOT of people hope for, I imagine. They must be coming soon, right?

The devs added Radiant Apex Mounts that parallel the Wild Hunt Apex Mounts (Winterborn Wolf, Bloodroot Senche, Azure Blight Steed), AND a set of Spriggan Polymorphs (in the style of Skyrim's two legged Spriggans) that match those to the game files.

Realistically, I expect we'll see at least one of the two remaining Motifs from Markarth, and see it correspondingly added to the game. The Wayward Guardian Motif will probably drop from the Wayward Guardian Dailies, and Nighthollow will probably drop from Harrowstorm Dailies and/or Harrowstorms themselves.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Wild Hunt Crates are something a LOT of people hope for, I imagine. They must be coming soon, right?

The devs added Radiant Apex Mounts that parallel the Wild Hunt Apex Mounts (Winterborn Wolf, Bloodroot Senche, Azure Blight Steed), AND a set of Spriggan Polymorphs (in the style of Skyrim's two legged Spriggans) that match those to the game files.

Realistically, I expect we'll see at least one of the two remaining Motifs from Markarth, and see it correspondingly added to the game. The Wayward Guardian Motif will probably drop from the Wayward Guardian Dailies, and Nighthollow will probably drop from Harrowstorm Dailies and/or Harrowstorms themselves.

That’s what I’m thinking about the Wild Hunt crates — surely April or May! I just hope the datamined mounts aren’t as expensive as the radiant apex but I must be prepared for them to be so. :persevere:
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Short. Mussed. Wave.

I'd love a "Thieves' Guild Hairstyle" pack with Short Mussed Wave and Velsa's, but that's unlikely since we don't even have a name for that one yet.

Also it'd be great to see the Heroic Poet hairstyle return, possibly with that Bard personality that got datamined last year but never released. Also would love to finally get that Barbarian costume found in the files, but nobody's seen anything about that outside of an icon.

Would also be nice to get Dawnbreaker artifact style, but Meridia's summoning day is in January. Still, Anniversary present? Or throw that in with the Auroran Knight costume when they release the new Ayleid house to have a big Ayleid celebration since that's the crate theme?

I'm interested to see when the Markarth motifs start dropping - I expect one this month and one next and I'm kinda hoping Wayward Guardian is the first one. The numbers are all screwy - Arkthzand is motif 96, Wayward is 97, but Nighthollow is 95. Also motifs 92 and 93 are still technically empty... the Ancestral Breton/Imperial/Akaviri? They usually are numbered in order of release so I'd expect the Waking Flame/True-Sworn to be after Markarth's, but who knows...

Oh, and old monster Arms packs. Some like Ilambris and Molag Kena have been unavailable for ages.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally anything but a new crown crate season. We just started one, chill people.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Literally anything but a new crown crate season. We just started one, chill people.

Wild Hunt is not a new Season.

It's the second oldest.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five Khajiit houseguests, four tail tassles, three pretty new hats, two Elsweyr houses

and a moo cow just for me!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baandari Pedlar Crates :'(
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scardan wrote: »
    Baandari Pedlar Crates :'(

I’d love to see those again too! I really hope that things will rotate through the Crown store more often. I totally get limited time availability, but going YEARS between something being for sale seems to me you are missing potential sales from players who start and then may lose interest in the interim.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    The items I hope that will be in the crown store in April are the following:
    • Hairstyles, most specifically heroic poet (Hasn't been seen since late 2017 & yet to make a comeback) & short mussed wave (datamined & never released)
    • Bard Personality, was datamined before Stonethorn came out
    • Wild Hunt Crates
    • Wayward Guardian & Nighthollow motifs
    • Zaan Arms Pack
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A working game
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    A working game

So you want to have to pay additional for that? 🤨
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    A working game

So you want to have to pay additional for that? 🤨

maybe they'll add it too the gambling crates, those seem to always work fine. but i wouldnt know
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    Wild hunt crates
    White Gold Imperial Courser
    Shimmerene Soirée Circlet
    Any long hairstyles
    Hair color pack
    Bard Personality
    🥺 please 🥺
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the things I would do to see the wild hunt crates again...
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

Bring us all the Hircine goodies.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Argonian maid NPC for housing.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd love a "Thieves' Guild Hairstyle" pack with Short Mussed Wave and Velsa's, but that's unlikely since we don't even have a name for that one yet.

And Zeira's! Great idea.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »

The lusty one?

I would like to have a Mer-scholar as a houseguest with some intelligent dialogue (not such a "scholar" as Biro-Dar, although he is sometimes amusing) who can send you on quests. And he should be able to do a few things besides standing around, like taking a seat at a table and writing, handling alchemy tubes, analyzing artifacts etc.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This hairstyle AND beard.
    https://i.imgur.com/6HNsPON.jpg
    Edited by Wildberryjack on March 26, 2021 7:20PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild Hunt Crates!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    M_Volsung wrote: »

The lusty one?

I would like to have a Mer-scholar as a houseguest with some intelligent dialogue (not such a "scholar" as Biro-Dar, although he is sometimes amusing) who can send you on quests. And he should be able to do a few things besides standing around, like taking a seat at a table and writing, handling alchemy tubes, analyzing artifacts etc.

Agreed on both counts! It seems there have been many Nord or Reachman houseguests but only one Mer so far and I would love to see more!

I also need to be able to include at least basic emotes in pathing — sitting down and getting up at the very least — but I’d love to include eating, drinking, sweeping, barkeep, various dances! Oh the possibilities! :love:
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free race changes would be cool.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I also need to be able to include at least basic emotes in pathing — sitting down and getting up at the very least — but I’d love to include eating, drinking, sweeping, barkeep, various dances! Oh the possibilities! :love:

Definitely, urgently needed!

I would actually also like to see my char sitting at a desk and read / write for screenshots.

• SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    I would really like to see Ayleid house and music box this month, elinhir private arena would also be nice. Some hair styles would also be appreciated, but I doubt it considering we got one for the jester's festival.

As long as one of the new houses comes out, I will be happy to purchase.
  • Dysprosium
    Dysprosium
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see free race changes also. They made some changes to the racial in the CP 2.0, and I think if those are being messed with there should be an opportunity to make changes to your race if needed.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not necessarily waiting for the showcase, but I do wonder if Xanmeer Crates (or maybe some new Argonian - themed stuff) will appear with new chapter, since it will be kinda Argonian-themed too.
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayleid house
    Raz summerset outfit (Think its eyes of the queen something)
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Wild Hunt's back at least, and there's a lot of fun stuff in there. Hope that April Crown sale is still on...

Still no hairstyles though. Wish someone would just come out and tell us why these styles aren't releasing. Seriously, SMW is so close to being released - it's been on NPCs since Thieves Guild, it's been shown off on so much promo art recently, it made it to the PTS and it was fine - and it's still not out. This is almost infuriating at this point...
  • penguin_zombies
    Well, Wild Hunt's back at least, and there's a lot of fun stuff in there. Hope that April Crown sale is still on....

Do they do an April crown sale annually?